Chapter 59

It's New Year's Eve!!! :) I know I have readers from everywhere.... So where in the world are you at? You don't have to be totally specific. :) for those of you that don't know, I'm in the USA.

Oh, this is the last post of 2013! But I'll still post tomorrow.

Comment. Vote. 2014 here we come!

Love, El

-----------------------------------------

"Another day off." Dylan mumbled as I shot out of bed at four in the morning. "Get back into bed." He said and patted my pillow. I ran my hands over my face and then climbed back in.

"Why?" I asked.

"Don't know."

"Then-"

"I got a call from the boss later last night. Now shhh." He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder. I smiled to myself and moved back into him.

"So what are you doing today?" Dylan asked as he came into the kitchen. He was freshly showered and dressed.

"Probably going to watch the episode that I missed last night."

"Wrong, my gorgeous." He smiled and placed his hands on my hips. "You and I are going to go out for the day."

"Why?"

"Because my birthday gift to you was sort of ruined. Plus I need you to know that you aren't fat or ugly. So I'm going to show you to the city."

"Dylan, I-"

"I know. You love me and can't wait until you see what I have in store for you."

"Actually I was going to say that I think you're crazy." He nodded.

"The only thing I'm crazy for is you."

"It's so cute how cheesy you can be." I pinched his cheeks. He smiled and picked me up, over his shoulder. "It's okay. I like this view."

"I know." I can just imagine him smirking right now. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

I love this guy.

"Roller skating." I asked as Dylan opened the passenger door. He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Callie, I'm a broke twenty year old." I looked back to him. "Okay, I'm not that broke. But this is the only thing we haven't done yet."

"Really?" I asked with a laugh. He sighed and began walking towards the door.

"Just enjoy."

"I will." I smiled. "As I watch you fall on your ass."

"I'll be watching you fall on your ass." He said as we got to the counter.

"Having fun?" I asked as I skated past Dylan.

"Can't you tell? I just love when you roll off without me." He put his phone back into his pocket and grabbed my hand. "Why didn't you do ice skating?" He asked swinging our hands back and forth.

"Cause."

"There has to be a reason."

"My brothers made fun of me." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." I got in front of him and skated backwards.

"Okay, so why didn't you go into filming class or something?"

"I was going to before your dad got me the audition. You know that."

"How come you don't visit Julia?" I asked totally off topic.

"I wish I could. I haven't seen her in a while."

"But.."

"With filming almost everyday for eleven hours, it's impossible to do anything. Especially see you."

"You see me." He laughed and looked away briefly.

"Yeah, when you're sleeping or for twenty minutes."

"It's better than being one of those couples who see each other twenty-four seven. There's nothing to talk about and it would get boring. I don't want that." He smiled and pulled me off to the side. "What?" I asked as he led me to a bench. He sat me down and kneeled in front of me.

"It's cute how you get so pissed." I rolled my eyes and looked away. After a couple seconds I looked back down and Dylan was unlacing my skates.

"Why are you such a gentleman?" I asked putting a hand in his hair. He looked up to me with a smile.

"It's how I was raised." He shrugged and kissed my wrist. He took the skates off me then sat next to me to take off his. Once he was done he grabbed the skates in one hand and my hand in the other.

"Come on." Dylan chuckled pulling me to the lockers. He knelt down in front of me and grabbed my leg gently. He looked up to me. "Cinderella."

"Far from it."

"Nah."

"I don't have a evil stepmother with two evil stepsisters. I don't talk to mice and make clothes for them. I don't have a fairy god mother to make me pretty or give me pretty dresses. And I certainly don't have a magical pumpkin." Dylan chuckled and put his shoes on.

"You do have a couple things in common."

"Like?"

"You're beautiful."

"I also have found my Prince Charming." He grabbed my hand and pulled me off the bench. He kissed my cheek then twirled me.

"May I ask when you two are getting married?" An older lady had asked the two of us. I looked to Dylan and we smiled.

"Actually we are-"

"In a few weeks." Dylan smiled. I looked up to Dylan and he kissed my forehead.

What was he doing?

"You two are so cute." She smiled and put her hand over her heart. "I wish you luck." Dylan smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked. He shrugged and opened the door for the two of us.

"It was fun." I rolled my eyes and got into the Jeep.

"I still can't believe you did that."

"We won't see her again." He said as he unlocked our door.

"Positive?"

"Very." He smirked and kissed me. I smiled and put my hand on his cheek. He threw everything to the side before picking me up and crashing his lips to mine.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked pulling away. Our chests rising and falling faster than normal and our breaths heavy. I nodded.

He looked deeply into my eyes and he pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You don't believe what Jessica said, do you?" He asked. I watched him as he stared at me, waiting for an answer. "Callie."

"I don't know anymore."

"You shouldn't. Cause you are beautiful. The most prettiest girl that I have ever laid eyes on. She's just jealous of you. You know that."

"Are you going to keep telling me I'm beautiful?"

"Until you believe it." He leaned down and kissed me. "That's why tonight- right now- is about you. Nothing else." He leaned over and grabbed his cell phone. He turned it off then threw it to the side. "It's all about you." I put my hand on the back of his neck and shook my head.

"Why do you love me so much?" He smiled and kissed me, slowly.

"I could list off so many reasons, but we would be here for a while." I laughed and pulled him down so he'll kiss me. "But I'd rather not say right now because to ruin a beautiful moment like this would-" I cut him off by kissing him. "Got it. Shutting up now."