Table of Contents

Two years have passed when Jessica and David had gotten married. Daniel, the son of David and Kate, is falling apart. He feels as if his world is crumbling down and that nothing can help him out of this dark hole. His Mom, Jessica, feels it and knows that he is losing himself. Daniel has taken over the pack but he doesn't feel complete. He wants his mate and he wants his mate, now. Will he find her or will he lose to insanity?

Katie has been on the run since she was around nine-years-old. She is afraid of everything and anything except for her best friend Sarah. She doesn't trust easily and is so quiet that many people think that she is mute. She is weak and is slowly losing herself into fear and vent up anger.

Can these two save each other when they meet? Can their love blossom and bloom even though Kate doesn't understand what is happening? Will Katie accept Daniel and her role as Luna of a group that is supposed to be a myth? Throw in her best friend being a Werewolf and a group of Hunters and Rogues plotting against the group and all you got is trouble.

But the big question is, will they save each other?   

______________________________________________________________________

A/N: 'Sup ya'll. Who is ready for the second book in this series? I am. xD Anyways, I will be uploading books that have covers to watt so you will see me popping in with different and new stories.

There is a catch, however, but I will be writing in the first chapter, so ya'll might want to check it out.

As always, please don't forget to vote/comment

Peace out Fluffy Munchkins,

~Rissa