Chapter 3- Daniel

A/N: I love Jess so much. xD Though I think Rylan is my main favorite character. (She's from 'The Red Wolf' and 'The Red Warrior' check them out if you haven't.) Short chapter just as a heads up.

 Check out my other books if ya'll are bored. Ya never know you might like them.

And the clip above is funny. I used a line from it so ya.

______________________________________________________________________

There were times that I loved my mother, and there were times that I did not. This was one of those times. Not only did she make me and Patrick sit up front, with Patrick driving, but she kept telling embarrassing stories about me and how I freaked out, like a girl, when I found out that she was pregnant.

"Hey, you freaked out as well, Patrick," Mom said after Patrick kept jabbing me about it. "Mr. 'I-call-dibs-on-godfather!'"

"Well, you didn't have someone picked out. I was just merely stating that I would help out." He shrugged his shoulder, meeting my mother's gaze through the mirror.

"Says the male that almost fed a baby glue," Reed said. He smirked when Patrick glared at him.

"And, if anything, Goddess forbids, happens to both me and David, Daniel will be taking care of his sister along with his grandparents." A smile was on my mother's face when she saw his crestfallen look.

"But-" He stopped complaining seeing the dangerous look in her eyes.

Andrew snickered. "Damn, after all of these years, you are still scared of her dangerous look." He yelped when Mom hit him, causing Sarah to snicker.

"So, you are not his real mother?" Sarah asked, looking at her. "I mean, I am just hearing embarrassing stories of stuff that had maybe recently happened."

Mom looked at me and smiled a love-filled smile. "He might not be my son by blood, but he is still my son. I might have missed his diaper years and becoming a teen, but I was there for when he was a Senior. He had been in my class." She rubbed her belly, her eyes showing many emotions at once.

'I love you,' I said through the pack link that Dad had set up with her. After she had gotten marked, she was able to contact with the rest of the pack. 'And you will always be my mom.' I hated my real mother and never wished her to be part of my life ever again.

Mom smiled and nodded her head, accepting my answer. "So, who wants cookies when we get back?"

"Me!" everyone said, raising their hand. No one can say no to Mom's cookies or rather treats in general.

***

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!" a voice roared while we entered the house from the kitchen. "I thought I told you to stay with her!"

"She sent me away, Sir," another voice said. "She ordered me and gave me that look." Nervousness filled his voice, afraid of what the person would do.

"Honey, I am home," Mom said in that annoying voice of Urkel, causing me to snicker. She looked behind her, causing me to look behind her to see Katie up and against her, fear in her eyes. A smile was on her face, reassuring her that she was all right.

"JESSICA ANNE WALLACE BERKLEY!" the person yelled storming from the kitchen and into the living room. "How many times do I have to-" He looked to see Katie and Sarah behind her, his eyes turning darker. "R-"

"Now, now. We can talk about that later," Mom interrupted, her lips curling up in amusement. "Jesse needed to spend time with his new girlfriend, and Joe wanted to take his son to the amusement park, but I didn't want to go." She walked over to him and placed her arms around him, instantly relaxing him. "Now, you and Daniel have work to do. We'll talk about this later." She nipped at his jugular causing him to take a deep breath.

I bit back a chuckle when I saw my father's dazed look. "We should go," I said, breaking my father out of his lustful stupor. "Come on Sarah and Patrick." With that, I walked towards my office with my father and the others following me.

How I wished I would be able to have that with my mate soon. However, I knew that it wasn't going to happen soon, so I was prepared to wait as long as I needed to.  

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: Someone is going to get some tonight. (Maybe not. xD)