2

Uee's pov (Edited )

It's been three days now, and I haven't gotten the call yet. I went out to find a job. As I was walking around looking for a job my phone started to ring. It was an unkown number, but I picked it up hoping it was from the company.

"Hello" I answered the phone. "Hello, is this Yang Uee I'm speaking to?" a woman's voice was heard over the other line. "Yes this is she, and who am I talking to?" I asked slowly stopping at the side of the sidewalk.

"I am Lee Jaemyung calling from Min's Company. Remember when we said we will give you a call if we found an open spot?" the lady reminded me. "Ahh yes." I nodded, "well... Congratulations Uee-shi you got the job!!" the lady from the other line exclaimed.

A smile crept up my face as I covered my mouth in excitement, "what is my position?" I asked. "You are the new Secretary for our CEO!!" I smiled even wider!! I was soo happy!!

"That is wonderful! When do I start working?" I waited for her to answer, overjoyed from the exciting news, "tomorrow, 7 a.m. sharp!" I couldn't help but to smile again, I thanked the lady over the line and hung up. I thought I would call mom but she's probably busy. So I decided to call my best friend.

U: hello! Jooyoungie!

J: yes?!

U: guess what!!

J: what?

U: I got the job at MIN'S COMPANY!!!

J: WHAT!? REALLY?! KYAA! Time for a celebration!!! What's your position?

U: I'm a secretary who I will be working along side with, with....

J: Uee? Whats wrong why did you stop? With what?

U: umm nothing, its nothing... You know what, I'll tell you once I get home ok!

J: Hmm alright, you better tell me tonight.

I hung up the call pulling my phone close to my chest and thought I was doomed. Why didn't I think before! I'm working for Yoongi!!! AS HIS VERY OWN SECRETARY!!!

"I must be dreaming," I gave myself a little pinch on my cheeks, "ouch! It is not a dream, it is NOT a dream!" I stood frozen and I couldn't think right.

"Damn! What am I going to do?" I messed my hair up, as people were passing by and looked at me as if I was crazy. I stomped my feet not caring about the weird looks because right now I knew my life would be F-ed up!

I stormed away walking back to my apartment. I slammed the door to my apartment and took my shoes off. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and jugged it down. I wiped my lips and threw myself on to the sofa and rubbed my temples.

The door to the bathroom opened and my friend jooyoung came out. "Care to tell me?" jooyoung said as she plopped down next to me. I heaved a sigh before I spoke, "what am I going to do?" I questioned "what do you mean?" Jooyoung said as she turned on the TV.

"Do you... Remember that bully I told you about, during college?" I asked Jooyoung if she remembered. She scratched her head reminiscing her years in college with me. "Tell me about it again," she said with a tone "claiming" that she knows who the "bully" was.

I took a deep breath and let a cry out, "What's wrong! Did you see him? Did you two meet up? *Gasp* D-did he... Bully you?! I am soo going to beat him up the next tim-" I cut her off grabbing hold of her arm while chuckling. "Why are you pulling up your sleeves? And no, none of those things happened." I laughed remembering her reaction.

"Then what's wrong~! Tell me, IM DYING TO KNOW~!" She screamed in a monster voice while shaking me. I laughed again."Remember our conversion over the the phone this morning?" jooyoung nodded her head "And how I became a secretary?" once again jooyoung nodded her head.

I inhaled and exhaled out,  "imasecretaryforMinYoongi" I said it fast. Jooyoung gave me shocked look.
"Shut up!" jooyoung exclaimed. I just rested my head back on the sofa.

"Maybe, mabye this is a sign!" jooyoung sat back down. I shot up looking at her with a confused face. "What do you mean? Are you crazy?!" I shot back at her. Jooyoung shook her head, "ok maybe it's not a sign." she paused. Then continued on.

"Look, maybe it's another chance for YOU!" jooyoung slapped my arm, I winched in pain from Jooyoung's hard slap as I rubbed the area of the throbbing pain. "Tell me, how is it another chance?" I stared at her eyeing her in confusion.

She thought about it when an imaginary light bulb popped up and clapped her hands together. "Remember what you told me!" she pointed at me, I shook my head trying to recall what I said to her, "no, I've said so many things to you that I don't remember" I scratched my head.

Jooyoung gave a frustrated groan "didn't you know.... Like him" I covered her mouth "shhh... Ewww gross!" I took my hand back away from her. "Ugh you licked me!!" I wiped my hands on her shoulder. She gave me a peace sign and smiled.

"Anyways... Go on." I let her continue. "Its another chance!! For you two to meet up again and you know.. Work it out!!" she wriggled her shoulders. I sat there staring at the TV. "Mmm I guess..." jooyoung gave me a disappointed sigh "you two could work it out though." She suggested.

"But what if he bullys me again?" I pointed out, jooyoung sratched her head "true true. But never know... He might change feelings for you! I mean look at you!" she exclaimed, eyeing me top to bottom.

"You're beautiful now!" I shot her a death glare, "and you have better taste in fashion now too!" she continued on.

I guess that's true, "so your point is..."

She groaned and sat next to me, "my point is, you're both starting at a fresh new start! Everbody deserves a second chance." I nodded waiting for her to go on. "What" jooyoung questioned, "what!?" i responded back.

"What are you waiting for?" "ah, I thought you were going to continue on, but i guess not." jooyoung chuckled with me following after. "Well, look at the time. It's time to sleep!" i said. "Yea, and you have to work tomorrow morning too!" jooyoung got up.

I stretched my arms and legs, I guess it won't be THAT bad! "Alright night bestie!!" jooyoung opened her arms, I got up and went into her arms.

"Good n'ight."" I shortly answered. I headed back to my room and changed into my pjs. Hope things will work out tomorrow. I plopped myself onto my bed and set my alarm on. A new job, and a new start with Min Yoongi!!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
TBC!