12

My heart is heavy y'alls. A little child who is seven yrs old just passed. She was a only a child, and she was such a cute girl. Went to church with her and she was lively and well when I saw her last week. But to think that she is gone today is just saddening to the whole body at church. Rest is peace sweetie, you're always in mind and I won't forget you. God bless, you're in a better place now.

Sorry for the long note *scratches head* anyways hope you enjoy another lame chapter. HAPPY READING!
-------
"You don't have to do this." I spoke up while CEO Min was washing my opened wound.

"Shh, don't talk." he spoke in a monotone. I looked down to my right hand, CEO Min grabbed some alcohol pouring it onto a cotton swab.

He dabbed the cotton onto my wound, I screamed a bit from the pain, "this might hurt a bit." he continued to dab.

I looked at him in pain and disbelief, "yea, thanks for the late notice." I sarcasticly groaned.

After cleaning the wound, he wrapped a cloth around my hand securing the wound.

"Thanks." I awkwardly thanked him, "when you're going to clean your wound, come to me and I'll help." He threw away the cotton swabs that was covered in blood.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "why? Does that mean I have to call you to come over to my house, and clean my wound?" I asked.

He didn't say anything back, I waited for an answer. He cleared his throat, "you don't have to, only at work. But make sure no one knows." then he left.
I scoffed, and went back to work.
-------
The next day, I was up early so I could change the bandage. Jooyoung came out of the restroom.

She gasped at the view, "yahh!! What happened to you?! When did this happen?" she grabbed onto my shoulders rocking me back and forth.

"Ah yah, stop that will you. It's just a minor cut." I dabbed the alcohol onto the cut. "Just a minor cut.." she scoffed, "it's just a minor cut she said." jooyoung mumbled.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY IT'S JUST A MINOR CUT! That is no minor cut! It's more like a deep cut where you can get sticthes!" jooyoung went crazy.

I chuckled at her, "will you stop and help me, please." I looked at her. She sighed, "fine, I'll help my poor friend." she pouted while I smiled and thanked her.

On the way to work, jooyoung offered to drop me off at work due to my injured hand. I hopped off her car, "see ya! Call me when you're done!" She gestured her hands into a cell phone and held them up by her ears.

I nodded and waved at her, I exhaled and walked inside the building.

I arrived on the 10 th floor, walking over to my desk. I carefully took off my coat so it doesn't hurt my hand.

I sat down using my right hand, carefully pressing the on button to my computer.

I went over to a desk and checked the unfinished files. "Why are there so many?" I huffed scratching my head with my left hand.

I grabbed a couple thick files, "ah" I winced dropping all the files. I cussed silently, grabbing onto my right hand.

I saw blood seeping through the bandage. "Shit" I dropped the rest of the files running over to the bathroom.

I stopped half way, "ugh I have to tell Yoongi don't I." I mumbled running back. I quickly knocked on his door.

He came over opening the door, "what?" he rose his eyebrows, out of breath I showed him the bandage.

"Shit" he grabbed my wrist pulling me in closing the door quickly. "What the f(lower) happened?" His eye were sharp examining my hand.

He grabbed the first aid kit, running back to me. "I-i was-" I wasn't paying attention, except seeing more blood seeping through.

I almost fainted. "Don't look of you're going faint, you're turning plae." Yoongi washed the blood off.

I closed my eyes swallowing my saliva. Yoongi smiled to himself, how cute is she? He thought.

Yoongi poured the alcohol onto the cotton again, this time he warned her before dabbing the alcohol.

Uee, winced squeezing her free hand tightly.

After yoongi was done wrapping the bandage, they stood up while he walked back to put the first aid kit away.

"Don't do anything reckless and don't carry heavy stuff with your wounded hand." he pointed at my right hand with an expressionless face.

I stared at him, "also, every hour come into my office to change your bandage." he sat down on his chair.

"Do you understand?" he clasped his hands in front, I nodded "yes CEO Min." I bowed and left the room.

I went back to the little area where I dropped the files. I sighed "it's only 8:45 am" I tiredly closed my eyes rubbing them with my left hand.

Picking up the scattered papers I carefully try not to rip open my wounded hand again.

While picking up the papers a question came along, how did I cut myself?

Staring into space thinking how I actually cut myself, a hand was waving in front of my face.

I snapped out, averting my gaze to the person. I ignored him and went back picking up the papers quickly.

"Uee, we seriously need to talk." Jimin helped pick the remaining paper.

Still ignoring him, I got up grabbing the papers from his hands. I turned on my heels walking back to my desk.

"Meet me up at the roof, in 30 minutes I'll be there... I'll wait." I stopped at my tracks when he said that, and Jimin walked away.

I tried to shake off what happened and threw the files on my desk slumping back on the chair.

I lifted my right hand up eyeing it. Someone came and took a hold of my hand.

"What happened?" Hanuel asked examining my wounded hand. I pulled my hand back. "Nothing."

"Clearly it's not just nothing. Really what happened and how?" hanuel rest her chin on her hands.

I sat up straight, "I just... I accidentally cut myself." I looked away grazing at the filed papers. "When?" hanuel threw another question.

My lips thinned, "hmm, work." I shortly replied, hanuel nodded her head. "Ok, hope you heal soon got to work now." she waved at me walking back to her desk.

I smiled at hanuel. I looked at the time 20 more minutes.... Should I meet him?

- - - - - - -

Hey, today isn't really my day as you can tell. Actually this whole week wasn't really. Today is hot and I'm frustrated under the heat, my friend wants to quit on our dance representatives for our grade and I'm really not happy thinking that we would achieve a dream to become famous dancers.

Anyways, I was thinking to have a little nickname for my readers. I don't want to say "hey guys" or "hello my lovely readers." or in general "hey".

I was thinking to name my readers, Julie since my name is well Julia. And my friends or adults can never get my name right, calling me Julie. -_-

Or I could call my readers Juliets since my real name was supposed to be Juliet. I don't know.

You decide, Julie or Juliets. Is it too girly? But reply back please, I want to know what you all choose or decide.