35

Yoongi's pov

I ran back to our booth grabbing a hold of Uee's friend's hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked, "Uee collapsed." We rushed towards her unconscience body.

"Lets take her home!"  I nod and carried Uee bridal style to my car, "I'll go grab her things."

"Jooyoung what's wrong? Why are you leaving already?" Choohee watched jooyoung grab their belongings.

"Uee collapsed and we're going, have fun guys!" Jooyoung ran out of the bar with Uee's things.

"Collapsed?" Jimin muttered under his breath.

"Do you know where we live?" Jooyoung asked before heading out to her own car. "Give me the address and I can find it on my GPS." I waited but jooyoung shook her head.

"Don't waste time, just follow me." Jooyoung suggest while I agreed.

We both sped through the highway, "hang in there Uee." I muttered.

Short after, they arrived at the apartment. "Lay her down in her room, I'll be back." Jooyoung led me to Uee's bedroom.

I laid her down on her bed, carefully I took her mask off setting it on her table lamp.

Jooyoung rushed in, "I need you to get out." Jooyoung requested, "what?"

"Do you want to watch me change Uee out of her costume?" She raised her eyebrows.

I walked out of her room closing the door behind me. I sighed, "if I wasn't there... she would've been raped again." I stared into space as my hands balled into a fist, making my knuckles turn white.

The doors to Uee's room opened. "You can go in." She walked out as I walked in. I sat beside Uee as she is still unconscience on the bed.

"What happened?" Jooyoung came in, "some guy was trying to take advantage of her. When I came I punched the guy and Uee fainted." I continue to stare at Uee's face.

"She must've been so scared. I'm such a bad friend." Jooyoung's voice was shaky and was on the verge of breaking out.

"You're not a bad friend, be happy that she's still here and she wasn't raped." I looked at jooyoung while she nodded.

"She should rest, don't let her come to work tomorrow. Until I feel like she's ready to come back for work I'll tell you." I stood up walking out of her room.

Her friend nodded, "you should rest too." I walked out of their apartment heading back home.

Uee's pov

I felt a throbbing pain in my head as I placed my hand on my throbbing head. "Oh you're awake." Jooyoung came in with breakfast.

"What time is it?" I watch her set the tray of food on my bed. "10." I widen my eyes, "I'm late for work!" I threw the blankets off.

"Ah ah not so fast woman! Sit down and have breakfast." Jooyoung pushed me back down on my bed. " she handed me a plate of pancakes.

"All you worry about is work instead of worrying what happen to you yesterday?" Jooyoung crossed her arms.

I sat quietly not wanting to remember what happen yesterday. I look down at my plate of pancakes. "I don't want to remember it." I whispered as my hand tighten on the silverware.

"I'm sorry.... but you're not working today, he especially assigned me to make sure you're not at work. Until he says to go back whenever he feels like you're ready to go back." Jooyoung commented making me shoot my head at her.