4

Uee's Pov (Edited)

As I was fixing the schedule, someone came and greeted me. "Hey!!" I looked at the person without moving my head. "May I help you uhh...." I dragged, "Jimin! Park Jimin." he smiled at me causing me to mirror back his smile.

"I was bored so I was just wondering if your day here is going well." he set his elbow on my desk and set his chin on his hands. I giggled at myself, "my first day is fine, doing my very first task right now." I continued to type away without looking at jimin.

I could see from the corner of my eye that jimin was nodding his head. "Well, I'm going to get myself some coffee, do you want some?" Jimin offered.

"Hmmm, sure. Thanks Jimin!" I gave him a smile and he seemed to have frozen. I was worried, why did he just freeze there, "Jimin, are you ok?" I waved from afar.

"Huh? O-oh, I'm fine everything's all good." He flashed me his eye smile while rubbing his neck. I sighed in relief, "you got me worrying there. I'm still waiting for my coffee~!!" I sang.

Jimin chuckled, "Okay okay, one coffee for miss Uee coming right up!" He walked off while waving his hands in the air.

I continued to fix the schedule and boy am I fast or what! I'm already on Friday, took me 15 mins just to do this!! I sighed and printed out the new revised schedule. I went to the printer room and saw a stack of paper.

I picked the stack of paper up and it was the schedule. Yes, I printed a lot because the other staffs needs to know Ceo Min's schedule.

I went back to my desk, and saw the cup of coffee. Oh my goodness how could I forget. I set the stack down and took the cup in hand. The coffee was still warm.

"How long was this here?" I mumbled to myself.

"The coffee was there for 5 minutes." Someone whispered behind my back making me jump. "Oh geez! You scared me I could've spilled the coffee." Jimin laughed, "Sorry, that's my fault." I set the coffee down and picked up the schedule.
I walked towards the Ceo's door and knocked.

I waited for a while before I heard an answer, "come in!" I twisted the door knob and walked in seeing Yoongi flip through stacks of paper.

He set his pen down and looked at me, "you're done already?" yoongi said with amusement. "Yes, sir." I handed him his schedule. Yoongi scanned with eyes at the schedule that I had just made. I was nervous, my heart pouded hard and my heart skipped beats. What if he doesn't like it? Would he yell at me?

I fiddled with my fingers nervously. From the look in his eyes, he didn't look too happy. Yoongi heaved a sigh and rubbed his eyes, "Miss Uee?" I was startled when he called me by my first name instead of my surname!

"Y-yes?" I nervously replied, "why did you change the format of the schedule? I don't understand the damn schedule!" He shouted while slamming the schedule down on his desk, startling me.

"Umm, Yoong- I mean sir no.. Ceo Min I didn't like the previous schedule. So I though I would change it up a bit to make it more simple. I didn't understand the previous schedule so I changed it up so I could understand it, I hope you don't mind." I bowed my head down to show my apology. Shit I almost said his name!

"Hope I don't mind? HOPE I DON'T MIND?! HOW COULD I NOT MIND!!" he shot up from his seat. "You did this without my permission!!" He waved the schedule around throwing it to the side.

"Did they not teach you the rules?! Where is Mrs. Lee I need to talk to her." he set both of his hands on his desk leaning on it with his head down.

"Ceo Min please don't.... It was my fault I did it without your permission. I'll go back and fix it." I bowed and turned to the door.

I heard yoongi sigh, "Stop." I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at yoongi. "Did you print it out already?" I nodded my head looking in his eyes. Yoongi sighed again and closed his eyes while rubbing his tired eyes.

"I'll let you go since it's your first day, just... hand the schedule to everyone in the building." He sat down on his chair grabbing his pen. "If you don't leave in three seconds I will change my mind." He looked at with sharp eyes.

I smiled and bowed down, "Thank you Yoong- errr Ceo Min!" he waved his hand in the air to shoo me away.

I walked out the door and everyone outside the office was huddled there looking at me with worried eyes.

I closed the door and looked at everyone with confusion. "What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Are you ok? What happened in there?" Nori came up to me. I chuckled at her, "everything is fine." I looked at everyone and back to Nori.

"Are you sure? Why was Ceo Min yelling then?" Hanuel wondered. The rest nodded and waited for me to answer. I took Nori's hands off of my shoulder and walked to my desk.

I picked up the stack of new schedules. "I... Changed the format of the schedule, so Ceo Min got angry." I said fixing the stack of schedules. The three of them gasped, "You what?!" they shouted.

I handed them the schedule and gave it to them, "here's Ceo Min's new schedule, keep it. It'll be useful." I smiled and left them there with jaws open wide.

"CLOSE YOUR MOUTH OR A FLY CAN FLY IN!!" I shouted giggling.

I went to every floor giving the new schedule to the boss or the person in charge of the floors.

I came back with only a couple schedules left. As I sat down to rest I heard Yoongi's voice coming out of the phone.

"Secretary Yang, can you come into my office?" his voice sound cold as usual, I was confused he called me Miss Uee before but now he called me Secretary Yang? I just answered back "ne"

I stretched my arms and legs, and got up. I knocked on the door. "Come in!"

With the signal I opened the door.

- - - - - - -

TBC!!