1 MILLION special

Hello my lovelies! It's been a while since Mr. Jack Frost has officially ended.

I didn't imagine this book surpassing 1 MILLION READS!!! Thank you so much for reading and supporting my book along with your never ending hilarious comments that makes me laugh!!!

I thought this book was kinda crappy because my 15/16 yr old self wrote this book without any plans or what so ever. I couldn't thank you enough for this book. I am just... ahhh I can't believe I reached 1 million reads! You guys are truly amazing!

I was thinking, since I have reached 1 million reads I should do something special.

You guys have some choices down below.

Which ever one you pick comment 🌞, because you guys are my sunshine!

• Q&A on some parts that you were confused on, it could be a character or something (I notice some of you were confused, I wanted to say something but I couldn't answer all of you back and I'll try my best).

• A one chapter story of the Min family (you can give me any plot of the chapter and I'll write it as best as I can).

• Q&A With/about the author!

• just for comments, what kind of story would you like me to write in the future?

• Any improvements for me in my future books?

Again thank you for 1 million!! Couldn't have done it this far without my loves!! 💕💕