33

Hi tomorrow is Halloween at least for us. Hope you enjoy this boring but chill chapter, but wait for the fun and exciting parts in the next chapter.

And SORRY FOR MISSPELLINGS AND PUNCTUATION! I was half awake and half asleep while typing this chapter. Again ENJOY!!!

"So what are we doing?" Namjoon asked, "fixing the photos." I said in a 'duh' voice.

"I'm not experienced in fixing photos and photoshopping or whatever you do, so Im just going to work on the other project." I left the group of boys.

I glued the pictures on a big poster and decorate it. My phone rang as I picked it up. "Hello?" I used my shoulder to support the phone while I continue to place the pictures in place.

"Uee, it's halloween in two days I was planning to host a Halloween party at a bar. And I'm inviting all of you so please come! Oh and wear a costume!" Choohee exclaimed.

"Um ok, what time does your party start?" I set down the glue. "6 til midnight!" My eyes became bigger, "but we got work the next day."

Choohee laughed, "its ok Uee it's not bad to get drunk and get a hangover for work. Everyone does that." I bit the inside of my mouth.

"Alright, but I'm not drinking I'm not a drinker, and what kind of costume should I wear?" Choohee hummed over the phone.

"Anything would be fine." I nod my head, "alright, did you tell everyone already?" I asked.

"Ummm yea except.... CEO Min. I was hoping you can tell him." My lips parted and i blinked, "what? Why me?"

"He won't go if I invite him, so if you invite him then he'll go!" I scoffed, "I'm not- hello? Choohee?" I pulled the phone away, she already hung up.

"Great" I mumbled, "I'll finish this first."

***

*knock knock*

I opened the door and walked in. "Uhh CEO Min? Are you busy on... Halloween day?" I fiddled with my fingers.

"I got work to catch up, why do you ask?" He stare into my eyes, "choohee is hosting a halloween party at a bar, and I was just inviting if you wanted to go?" I slightly smiled hoping he says no.

"I'll see." He said in a soft husky voice, which made me feel at ease, for some odd reason. "Ok then, uhh let me know soon." I bowed and left.

"Uee!" CEO Min shouted my name, I turned around with my eyebrows furrowed. "Uee? Shouldn't you call me Secretary Yang at work CEO Min?" He stood up from his seat and smiled.

He walk towards me, "I will call you by your name when we're alone like this." He whispered, snaking his hands around my waist crawling his fingers up my back.

"C-CEO Min..." I placed my hands on top of his that is already on my waist. He hugged me placing his chin at the crook of my neck.

"I missed you all day. I was wondering when you would come in, but I assume you were busy putting the project together." His breath tickled me.

"Let's just stay like this a couple more minutes." He hugged tighter around my waist. I was only silent.

What happened to his cold and mean personality? Why is he so... sweet to me unlike back in high school he used to be a bully picking on me? These thoughts came across my mind, until  someone interrupted my thoughts by opening the door.

"Yoong- ohhhh sowie!" Hoseok apologized and quickly closed the door.

CEO Min pulled away, "I guess they want me. Go back, I'll think about your invitation." I nod my head as I walked to the door, revealing Hoseok and Jungkook at the door.