29

A/N: Im going to start adding previews at the end of the chapter, so it might take some time for me to update. Sorry for misspellings and errors. ENJOY!

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" I threw punches and pushed the man off.

Everyone on the plane was watching us. CEO Min came and grabbed the man's collar, "don't touch her you perv!"

"HEY HEY back off!" A male flight attendant came breaking off CEO Min and the man. "What's going on?" He asked.

"It was an accident, I accidently touched her leg and her boyfriend here thought he could humiliate me." He pointed at me and CEO Min.

Tears were about to form in my eyes, while CEO Min scoffed. "Stop lying you old hag!" The male flight attendant looked at the two man.

"Is that true miss?" I looked at the male flight attendant with teary eyes, "Can you not see she's about to cry! Tears from an innocent girl, doesn't that tell you enough!" CEO Min walked over to me.

"Its ok, I'm here." He spoke softly calming me down by stroking my head.

"Just... get him away from me." I requested, voice cracking. The male flight attendant took the man away. "Don't touch me!" The man was pissed.

"Sit down." CEO Min pulled me down to sit.

"Why does this always happen to me?" I whispered, "shh" CEO Min shushed me.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I was about to wipe my tear away, when CEO Min grabbed my hand stopping me.

Instead he wiped my tears with his thumbs. "Don't cry, I don't like it when I see you cry. It pains my heart." I stare into his eyes, full of sincerity and a hint of coldness.

He put a hand on my cheek and slowly set my head on his shoulder. "W-what are you... doing?" I lift my head but CEO Min stopped me by putting my head back on his shoulder.

"Just let me do this." He commented. I bit my bottom lip, nodding my head.

I stared at the seat in front of me thinking back to an incident in high school.

Flashback

As the sun set, it was already dark. I stayed after school to finish decorating for the homecoming dance.

"Bye Uee thanks for helping!" One of the girls in charge of putting the decorations together waved. I waved back walking out the door.

I walked home, passing by a basketball court seeing three other people playing basketball.

I walked further passing by a drunk man. I could smell the reeking alcohol, as I scrunched my nose.

A hand grabbed onto my wrist. "Hey pretty girl, why are you walking in the dark like this. There are many dangerous man out there, I can take you to my place. I need to change first." He slurred pulling onto my wrist dragging me behind him.

I pulled back, "no need to sir, I can go home myself." I turned away quickly fastening my pace.

"Don't run away from me, i need some company." He held onto my wrist again making me pull my wrist harder.

"Let go!" I struggled as he dragged me into the alley. "You're so c(hiccup) cute when you struggle." He laughed as he pinned me against the brick wall.

He came closer getting in between my neck kissing me. I punched his back, screaming and shouting.

He ripped the buttons on my blouse and pulled off my top leaving me in my tank top.

Tears came down, "STOP! HELP!" He was strong pushing me down to the cold floor. "You can scream all you want darling, no one is going to hear you." His voice became husky ripping my tank top.

The cold night air came in contact with my skin as I cried harder. I struggled some more, "stop struggling or else I'll be more harsh." He slapped me as I yelped.

He grabbed both of my hands pinning them over my head. He came down kissing my jawline, neck and my chest.

I squeezed my eyes shut, "p-please stop." My voice broke as I felt his hand inside my skirt.

"You're such a good girl eh?" He laughed.

I don't have the strength to fight back, I thought this was going to be the end of my life. Why does so many shit happen to me.

Am I fated to face these problems? Why?

I screamed as I felt him punch me, "CORPORATE WITH ME BITCH!"  He unzipped my skirt pulling them down.

"HELP HELP HELP!" I cried more and more, "someone... please help me." Before I knew what happens next it was too late.

"You were good tonight, here's $1 for keeping me company." He threw the dollar bill leaving me lay on the cold floor in the alley. My tears dried up as I layed there.

I heard my phone ring, i looked for my phone scanning with my eyes. I saw a little light coming across from me.

I crawled reaching for it, "h-hello?" My voice barely spoke.

"Honey you ok?! What's wrong? Where are you?" I heard my mother's voice making me cry again.

"E-eomma." I heard my mom saying my name repeatedly, "eomma save me."

"Down t-the alley.... by the b-basketb-bal courts." Right then everything turned black.

End of flashback

I woke up sitting up right. Tears slowly fell, i quickly wiped them away when CEO Min woke up.

"What's wrong?" He asked, i shook my head "nothings wrong, just a nightmare." I felt his hands on my forehead.

"You're sweating bullets! I'll ask for a towel." He got up as I tried to stop him. He was long gone making me sit there.

I stare out the window staring into whatever. That night still haunts me, but I act ok on the outside and on the inside its a scar I'll never forget.

People usually see me happy and energetic on the outside, but I'm doing that to forget the pain.

CEO Min came back with a towel. "Here." I took the towel wiping my sweat.

"Are you sure you're ok?... Uee, Uee!" CEO Min shook me bringing me back to reality. I stare into his eyes and quickly avoided them.

"I've been raped." My whisper cracked. "Its a scar I'll never forget. I had to go to therapy to recover. I'm only acting fine on the outside and on the inside.... Its a huge scar i die with." I spoke without blinking my eyes.

"Don't talk to much." CEO Min pulled me into his arms. "Why did you change so suddenly?" I heard CEO Min hum.

"What do you mean?" I pulled away, "you're not.... Mr. Um J-jack Frost." I whispered the last part. CEO Min looked at me, as I could see a little smirk.

"Who's Jack Frost? What does he have to do with me?" He playfully poked me which I smacked his hand. "Never mind." I turned the other way staring out the window.

I heard CEO Min chuckle and muttered, 'cute.'

《PREVIEW to the next chapter》

"Why do you do that?" I snapped my head looking at CEO Min.

"D-do what?" I stuttered, "fiddle with your thumbs when you get nervous. Why are you nervous? Are you... nervous when you're around me?"

"I got caught." He whispered.
"Jimin what are these?"

"Please tell CEO Min that someone special is coming to pick him up."

"Well, I don't have a choice."