42

The show has ended and now, we are heading to CEO Min's father.

I halted once we reached the door, "I'm scared." I grabbed onto CEO Min's hand, "I'm here, I'll protect you." He took my hand and open the door, revealing his father.

"Appa, you wanted to talk to us?" CEO Min and I stopped. His dad turned around, with anger and seriousness in his eyes. He walked back and forth to the window and the desk.

"You two must be enjoying your time together, am I right Secretary Yang? Yoongi, I arranged you in a marriage with Mr. Jeon's daughter, but you know what.... I FOUND OUT THAT YOU TWO ARE SECRETLY DATING!" He slams his fist onto the desk, making me jolt.

I felt CEO Min's hand tighten around mine. I knew he was telling me to not be afraid.

CEO Min's father had a laptop out and made the screen face us. We saw photos of us at the park. That was the day, when I found out that Jimin bet money on me.

"Would you care to explain this?" He gritted, "appa there's no reason to explain. I'm pretty sure you know the situation in the photo. If you're wondering yes that's us, and we are dating. I'm not going to marry Mr. Jeon's daughter." CEO Min sternly spoke against his father.

His dad snaps his head at CEO Min. "The company is lacking on money Yoongi, we need to collaborate with them to earn the money!" I was shocked, the company was lacking?

CEO Min was calm and only showed a smirk. "So to collaborate you wanted me to marry their daughter... just so we could get their money." He dryly laughed, "that means if I marry her, we will share stocks whenever, and probably never go bankrupt."

"That's really dumb appa." He laughed again as I silently stood next to CEO Min. "Its the best way Yoongi. Everyone does that."

"Not me. This is my company now so I can do whatever I want dad. Don't you remember when halaboji was still living, he passed this company to me. You were there, you passed your seat to me from halaboji's permission. So I can do whatever I want." CEO Min took my hand pulling up to him. I stumbled a bit.

"I am not going to marry Mr. Jeon's daughter, and share stocks. I want to be with Secretary Yang and marry her." He pulled my waist towards his body, as I gasped.

"WE NEED THE MONEY YOONGI!" His dad shouted, "FOR WHAT! Why do you care about money so much? Money is just to support, not money to please you. You can't live on with money dad. Yes, money is important but money isn't always the answer to everything." CEO Min calmly spoke.

"I can find my own way to support the company, but I am not marrying Mr. Jeon's daughter."

His dad looks pissed, "WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN! WHAT DID I DO TO HAVE A SON WHO WILL DISRESPECT MY DECISION!" CEO Min's father raged.

"You young lady, ever since you stepped into this company, my son doesn't do what I say." He pointed at me, with my eyes onto the floor.

"Appa don't drag her into this, she didn't do anything." CEO Min stepped in front of me. I grabbed onto his shirt. "Move Yoongi. I'm not done talking to her."

"Then you'll have to pass through me." CEO Min's voice was cold and monotone.

Obviously I could feel the tension between CEO Min and Mr. Min. "Don't even try to pay her to leave appa. Just tell Mr. Jeon the truth, everyone is going to find out that Secretary Yang and I are dating." CEO Min pulled me against his back.

"Just accept the both of us appa, I know mom will, she already met Secretary Yang you don't want to disappoint mom. I know how much you love mom. You would do anything for her. And that goes for me as well, if you disapprove of us, I will fight hard until you give up."

His dad was quiet for some time. I heard the laptop being closed, and a sigh from CEO Min's father.

He walked pass us, exiting out the door. I exhaled, "is it over? Do you think... he approve us?" CEO Min turned around cupping my face quickly.

"I believe its the start of our fight. But I'm not sure if he approves." He gave quick pecks.

"C-can I.. go home with you?" I whispered with our foreheads together. What are you doing Uee!?

The voice in my head was yelling at me, but my heart said to go.

CEO Min's fingers crawled over my waist, tickling me. He pulled me in, "of course you can." He kissed me again and took my hand, pulling me down to the car parking lot.

We got in his car, driving to his house. I held his hand tightly, admiring his features than focusing on the road. "What is it? Why do you keep staring at me? Am I that handsome?" He look back and forth from the road then to me.

"Yes." I admit. We got to his house, "I thought you would live in a bigger house." I took off my shoes looking around.

"Nah, it's just me why bother live in a big house when one person is living alone." He took off his coat, as I nod in agreement.

"Do you want anything to drink?" CEO Min offered. "Hmm... your choice!" I shouted as I walk into his living room. I sat down on his sofa, "don't complain when I give you your drink!"

"Why? Are you going to put some love potion into my drink?" I waited for his reply but there was none.

Soon soft jazz music was played, and the lights dimmed. (They about to get some YO!)

"Some wine, to set the mode." CEO Min came and set two cups of wine on the table. "Really?" I looked at him in disbelief, "You said it was my choice, and I told you, no complaints." He leaned in stealing a kiss.

I giggled, "why do you always kiss me?" I took the glass of wine and took a sip. "Because, it's tempting to kiss your lips." He kissed me again and again without stopping.

I giggled in between his butterfly kisses, "you're tickling me." I laughed hearing him laugh as well.

"You do know, I'm on top of you." He stop kissing me, staring at me with lust in his eyes. I gulped, "you love me don't you?" He asked.

I nod keeping my eyes on him. "You'll let me in, even though you know I treated you badly in high-" I quickly kissed him pulling his neck.

"I don't want to hear it. The past is in the past, and I already forgave you." I pulled away. CEO Min patted my head, brushing my hair away from my face.

He nodded kissing me again, but more passionately. CEO Min took off his blazer, and continued to kiss.

Now he was shirtless. He carried me into his room with all the lights off, but very little light coming from the full moon.

Slowly he took my dress off, "wait!" I grabbed his hand that was unzipping my dress. "I'll take the lead tonight, just enjoy the pleasure I'm about to give you. Trust me ok." CEO Min seductively whispered into my eat, I bit my bottom lip blushing

He slipped off my dress and threw it to the floor, coming up to kiss my neck. He entered inside me, as I gasped scratching his back from the pain below.

A/N: Aaannnddd yea I'm not going to get further into detail, so they... made love. 

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

TBC!!!

Yo! #913 in Fanfiction!!!!! Ahhh!!! and 14K!!! Anyways thanksgiving is this week, I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving and get fat from all the yummy food. I know I will! Tomorrow is the last day of school!!!! Happy happy!!! 

Another update before I do my homework, my mom is nagging me to do my homework. 

Thanks for reading! I appreciate that my readers are enjoying my book, by voting and doing little comments. Even if you're a silent reader, I appreciate you all for reading!