26

Yoongi's pov

"What do you mean missing?" I furrowed my eyebrows stepping closer to jungkook.

"I don't know hyung, they would've told us where they're going before hand." Jungkook shrugged.

I heaved a sigh, "let's split up and look for them." We went inside grabbing some stuff and left to look for the girls.

We went from shop to shop, asking them questions and showing them photos. "Excusue me ma'am, have you uhh... seen these two come around?" I zoomed in the photo as the lady observed.

"Oh, I've seen her walk past here. She came in looking at my products." My hopes were high, "when... was the last time... you saw... herrr." I tried my best speaking with broken English.

"Hmm.... about 45 mins ago." I thanked the lady and walked out of her shop. I ran back to namjoon and jungkook.

"Uee! Choohee! Where are you!" Jungkook shouted getting looks. "Hey I got something." I slowed down.

"A lady down there at the shop, said she(heavy panting) she saw them in her shop( breathes) 45 minutes ago." Jungkook and namjoon were surprised.

"They must be around. Let's go find them or else they'll get lost." Namjoon suggested as yoongi and jungkook ran following namjoon.

We split up again, "Uee, choohee come out! Where are they?" I brushed my hair frustrated. "Any luck?" Namjoon came by, i shook my head. Namjoon sighed, "c'mon one more round."

I ran around coming to the same shops again. I saw jungkook, "jungkook-ah, anything?" He shook his head. Soon after namjoon came.

"I can't get anything." He squated down panting. "Let's just go back to the hotel." We walked back to the hotel.

***

We opened the door hearing girls laughing. I lift up my head seeing Choohee and Uee, laughing.

My blood boiled, namjoon and jungkook walked up to them leaving me behind the door.

"Where'd you two go?" Namjoon asked. Choohee stopped laughing, "we went out."

"You went out, where?" Namjoon tried not to get angry. "Out shopping, get something to eat, and some fresh air why?" Choohee cocked her head ti the side.

Namjoon scoffed, "did you know that we went out there, looking for you two. You made us worry thinking that you went MISSING!" namjoon threw his hands up.

"Waist of my time." I mumbled loud enough and walked to my room slamming the door.

Uee's pov

When CEO Min slammed the door, I slightly jumped from my seat. "We thought you two went missing. We tried calling you two. But Uee left her phone here and you wouldn't pick up your phone."

Namjoon huffed, "why are you getting all worked up, we're here aren't we?" Choohee stood up. I quickly grabbed her hand as she turned her head to look at me.

I shook my head, "well, what if you weren't!" Namjoon stepped closer. "Nothing happened right! We're here safe and sound." Namjoon huffed.

"You don't understand! Just forget it!" Namjoon walked off slamming his door as well.

Jungkook and I awkwardly stood there, as Choohee backed up and sat on the chair. "Don't worry about it too much, hyung was just worried." Jungkook reassured choohee, "good night."

"Night jungkook." I said. Choohee sighed, "I made him worried." She burried her head in her palms.

I rubbed her back, "thats a good thing isn't it?" I reassured her, "yea but... I made him worried. I bet he hates me now for being stupid. " she sulked, "hey, look at me." I pulled her to look at me.

"It's a good thing that he is worried, he cares. Don't take it to heart that he hates you and you're not stupid. He's just upset because he's worried that something bad might've happened to us. He'll forgive you, I know it. Now, don't get too upset." I shook her hands.

"Thanks." She smiled weakly, "lets get ready for bed." I stood up dragging her to the room.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Short update today! Really short, anyways thanks for 3k! Keep on reading! Im sorry if the book is boring. 🙏

And sorry if there are any misspellings.