5

Uee's Pov

I saw him taking his coat off the coat rack. "since I'm off right now, lets go grab lunch and come back." He said as he was putting one arm through each sleeve. 

"Are listening to me? Miss Uee, go grab your coat my driver is waiting." he said while buttoning his coat.

I snapped out and nodded, "n-ne." I walked out of his office and grabbed my coat and my purse.

He came out of his office afterwards, "Lets go.... Secretary Yang." he seductively smirked.

Did I see that correctly?! Yoongi just smirked!!! MIN TO THE FRGGEN' YOONGI SMIRKED!!!!

"Secretary Yang I can't wait all day. Hurry up!" He said walking down, I answered back and looked at the three other people.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked getting up from his seat, "I'm going out to have lunch with Ceo Min, bye I have to go or else-" Yoongi cut me off, "Yahh!!" I closed my eyes and bid goodbye.

I ran after yoongi following him from behind. 

As we walk out the front doors, his driver was already there.

The body guards opened the door for us, one of the body guard opened the passenger seat for me to enter. I looked at the body guard and bowed before entering in the passenger seat, then he closed the door. 

The driver then drove off. I sat there awkwardly while I fiddled with my fingers looking out the window. 

Never did I know that I will ever be working with the CEO of a successful company and going out for lunch. This is such a rare chance for anyone out there. 

"Secretary Yang?" I heard yoongi, "Yes sir?" I replied. "Have you looked through today's schedule? I need to know what I have next after lunch, I can't be out long." But I thought he knows his own schedule. 

I shrugged the thought off, "Umm after lunch you have a meeting with the financial committee, and um you can only be out for forty minutes." I said looking through the rear-view mirror, I saw yoongi nodding his head.

"Umm.... Ceo Min can I ask a quick question?" I looked through the rear-view mirror again, he looked at me through the rear-view mirror, "go on ahead." he clasped his hands together on his lap. 

"Where are we going to have lunch?" I asked curiously, yoongi looked out the window, "with someone special." He shortly replied. 

I only nodded, still wondering who this special someone was and where exactly. 

Minutes later, we arrived at our destination. 

I opened the door and got out of the car. The place was beautiful outside, flowers and trees were planted beautifully. 

Yoongi walked ahead entering through the doors, I trailed behind mesmerized with the beautiful features inside the building. 

We stopped at a door and yoongi's driver knocked. A man dressed in black opened the door and led us in. 

There I saw an elegant lady sitting there drinking her tea. She got up when she heard us walking in, she came with a big smile plastered on her face giving a big hug to yoongi. 

"Ahh~ my son! It's been a while since we last saw each other." she rubbed his back. 

That's his MOM!?! Waahh daebak!!! I never knew his mother was this beautiful! Their smiles are just alike! Cute. (Ok ummm Idk if that's true, so bare with me here!!) 

"Omma, it's great to see you!" yoongi broke the hug. His mother saw me and smiled, "is this your girlfriend?" his mother looked back at yoongi. 

"OMMA~ That's my new secretary! Secretary Yang! I don't even have a girlfriend yet." Yoongi looked flustered, but he made it look like he wasn't.