27

This morning breakfast was quiet. Namjoon and choohee silently ate their food, causing me to choked on my apple juice.

"Are you ok?" Choohee patted my back as I nod my head still coughing. "It's just too quiet I can't eat right." I coughed a little.

Choohee apologized muffling a 'I'm sorry.' "Don't be, a little silence during breakfast can be soothing." I smiled.

I sat on the sand at the beach, feeling the ocean breeze hit my face. I was bored sitting down while the others were taking pictures.

CEO Min said to not do anything and let my ankle rest.

I frowned, pulling in my legs hugging them. "Hi!" I looked up seeing a little girl about the age of 5, smiling at me. "Hi." I smiled back at her.

"What are you doing?" She sat next to me leaving me in surprise. "Aren't you supposed be with your parents?" I commented in English looking around.

"My parents are arguing, they told me to leave so I don't hear them fight." She drew into the sand with her little fingers as well.

"Smart parents." I whispered beneath my breath. "You're really pretty." The little girl commented making me stunned, "I'm just about average." I turn my head to stare at the ocean.

"What's your name?" I look at the little girl as she smiled, "Joy!" Her smile was so bright, it made me smile.

I chuckled, "your name brings me joy." She laughed along, "What's yours then?" She asked, "Uee." She laughed repeating my name.

"What's so funny?" I gave my full attention to her, "Your name just sound funny." She laughed again.

"It sounds like ewwie!" I pouted as she kept laughing. "Are you making fun of my name?" She tried to stop herself from laughing. I watched her laugh making me smile.

At least she's happy, and doesn't have to hear her parents argue. "Do you want to do anything fun?" She looked at me.

"Play with water?" she made the statement sound like she's asking me to play with water. "Of course we can." I stood up almost stumbling down.

I groaned forgetting that my ankle was sore. "Are you ok Uee?" Joy asked as I nod. "My feet just went to sleep." Joy stared at me with a blank expression.

"Your feet can go to sleep?" I stuttered out words that couldn't come out. "Uhh how do I explain this to a five year old?" I mumbled.

"Yes, your feet can sleep. It has this tingly feeling once its starts to wake up." Joy nodded, and ran into the water leaving me there.

I blinked, "hey! You were supposed to wait for me!" I laughed limping towards the water. "Catch me if you can!" Joy mocked me, sticking out her tounge.

"You little stinker butt!" I ran chasing her around the water. I was careful of my ankle, so I couldn't catch up with her.

"You slow poke! You can't even catch me!" Joy shouted splashing water behind her as she ran. I covered myself with my arms as the water splashed.

"I can't when you keep... splashing water at me!" I laughed in between.

Yoongi's pov

I walked around the forest taking pictures of the trees, bugs, and the wet leaves with droplets of water.

I went to the hotel and took a shot outside of the place where we we're staying. I walked around again coming back to the beach.

'Ahh!!' I snap my head towards where the scream was coming from. I saw two girls playing in the water splashing at each other.

It was no other than Uee and some little girl. I took a shot at the two girls as they played.

My camera kept clicking, as they chased each other around. 'Roarr I got you now!' I heard Uee's laugh making me smile without knowing.

I thought I woukd take a break and walked up to them, putting on a cold look and attitude.

I walk on the sand leaving foot marks into the sand. I stopped and crossed my arms.

"What are you doing?" Uee and the little girl stopped playing, and looked at me as if they were caught doing something behind my back.

They looked at each other, then at me. "Just playing in the water with Joy." She shrugged her shoulders as the little girl, Joy, I assume nodded her head.

"Can you even run with a sore ankle?" My eyes narrowed at her, "I can manage the pain." Joy looked at Uee in surprise, "you hurt your ankle?" Uee stared into Joy's eyes.

"Just a little, but it's not bad. If i can run and chase you then im fine." She smiled making joy smile back.

She turned to me, "see mister, she's fine." She crossed her arms giving me sass. I scoffed, a moment later I felt water being splashed at me.

I heard Uee gasp as I froze slightly wet. "Don't do that joy." I heard Uee panic. "Why?"

"Just don't do that to him ok? No splashing water at him." I checked if the camera was in good condition. Not even a drop of water was on it.

I sighed, in relief looking up from my camera. Uee and Joy stood close looking at me. "Please don't get upset, she's just a child. Forgive her and blame me instead." Uee begged.

Joy looked confused, "this mister here, is he your daddy?" She pointed leaving me and Uee speechless.

"W-what? N-no! He's my boss!" Uee defended making me want to laugh, but I bit my inner mouth holding back my smirk.

"Oh, I thought he was your daddy. Just like mommy and daddy. Mommy calls daddy, daddy and daddy calls mommy, mommy." She smiled innocently.

"Then is he your boyfriend?" I held my breath at the word 'boyfriend.' "No, joy I told you he's my boss. I work for him." Uee tried convincing a five year old girl who doesn't understand everything yet.

"We're just work partners." I helped Uee. Uee looked at joy nodding her head. "Oh" joy sounded disapointed, "I thought you two were together." She looked at me.

"Care to splash?" Joy smiled mischievously. I pulled off my shoe and socks rolling my pants up. I took off my camera setting it ontop of my shoes.

Joy squealed running away, "RUUUNNN!!!" I laughed as she hid behind Uee's back. I smiled devilishly, sticking my hands in the ocean water, and created a big splash.

Joy had a high pitched scream as Uee had her mouth parted gasping. This time i laughed harder hugging my stomach.

"You BULLY!" Uee shouted splashing water constantly as I laughed. Joy was enjoying the scene, that she pitched in helping uee splash water at me.

Uee was getting closer to me as she kept mumbling and shouting. I laughed, missing a step with the water making it hard to run backwards.

I grabbed onto Uee's arm pulling her down. She shrieked as we both fell and the water was over our heads. Everything felt slow underwater.

She struggled to go back to the surface as i had a tight grip on her arm pulling her in. Next thing you know I was kissing her underwater.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

AAANDD LETS STOP HERE!!!

Sorry if i torture you here. CEO Min isn't Mr. Jack Frost here in this chapter!

Ok enjoy, while i finish my homework.

Vote and comment! Your comments keep me motivated!