49

"I like the baby room." I smile, as the others walk in. "We helped too!" They chimed.

"Wha... thanks you guys, I love it." I went over to the drawer, seeing all the baby clothes we picked and some new ones.

"I was going to add some pink, but I thought we might need this room for the next baby. If the second child is a boy, what am I going to do with the pink?" Yoongi explained, scratching his head.

"Either way I love it." We gave each other smooches, "ugh please not in front of children." Choohee covered Jungkook's eyes.

"Hey, are you saying I'm a child?" Jungkook pulled Choohee's hand away. "Mhm." She nodded.

"I'm not a child anymore." He quietly mumbled and pouted. "What happened here?" I pointed to a picture frame.

"Oh, namjoon hyung did it." Jungkook pointed his finger to namjoon, "what? Jungkook. Come here." Namjoon chased jungkook around the room.

We all laughed. Jooyoung handed me Gwihan. The laughter filled the room when I saw Gwihan smiling.

"Look she's smiling!" I sat in the chair at the corner. The rest rushed over to see Gwihan smile.

Truly, Gwihan has yoongi's eye smile.

(I love babies! They're so cute and delicate!)

"Her eyes disappear like yours!" Hoseok pointed laughing. Yoongi punch hoseok in the stomach causing us to laugh.

"She's so cute!" Jooyoung pinch her cheeks making gwihan cry. "Yah, that was a bit to hard." I cooed Gwihan to stop crying.

"Are you going to breastfeed her?" A low smack was heard, "Jungkook, don't ask such a question." Namjoon, shook his head, and jungkook rubbed the area where namjoon has smack jungkook's head.

I giggled, "that's ok, I'm not breastfeeding. I don't like the feeling." I rock gwihan in the chair with me.

They all understood and nodded. After sticking around to talk they all decided to leave.

"Bye Uee, see you next time. It gets pretty lonely without you back at the apartment." Jooyoung gave me a hug, "I miss you too." We pulled away and jooyoung went out.

I wave goodbye one last time and shut the door. I turn around, letting out a loud shriek. 

"Yoongi, you scared me." I rest a hand on my chest, walking pass him when he took my hand and twirled me until I was in his embrace.

"What is it this time?" Our faces inches apart, feeling my face heat up. "You're still blushing after becoming a mom? Aww Uee."

Yoongi hugged me tightly, while I squirmed. He showered me with kisses, I laughed from the ticklish sensation.

"Yoongi stop it." I laughed, "why are y-you like this all of a sudden?" I laugh in between.

"Can't I kiss the lovely mother of my daughter?" He stopped to let me breathe from all the laughing. "Of course you can but... it's not like you."