39

Oh my oh my the 39th chapter. Idk when to end this book. Some day it'll end.

The ride was quiet as the radio played. "Do you know what I notice?" I asked breaking the silence as I faced CEO Min.

"What, that you love me?" He turned his head once we stopped at a red light. "No, i notice that we are very... comfortable." CEO Min smiled driving again once the red light turned green.

"Isn't that good?" "Yes, but... never mind I don't think you remember." I mumbled sitting back. "Remember what?"

I thought for a while, "never mind, I just want to... cherish us." I looked out the window. CEO Min held my hand as he continued to drive.

I gave a smile as i looked outside seeing the buildings, people and cars pass.

Later I saw the Min's Company as we drove up to it. "I thought I wasn't working today." I turn to look at CEO Min.

"Then we can go back, I mean I'm still driving so we can-" "no~ I'm happy to be back." I smiled widely at him as he laughed parking his car.

"Finally back, it felt like years staying at the apartment." I stretched. I followed CEO Min inside as he held my hand right outside the door.

I quickly pulled my hand away, "What's wrong?" His brows creased. "A-are you sure? This is your work place and you're engaged t-"

I was cut off by warm lips on my lip. CEO Min pulled away from the kiss, "didn't you agree with me? We'll face through public." He place his forehead ontop of mine as he intertwine my hand locking our fingers together.

I nodded staring into his eyes. His eyes were telling me to trust him. I squeezed his hand, he took that que to walk in hand in hand inside the company.

The ladies at the desk seemed stunned and surprised, "good afternoon CEO Min, Secretary Yang." They bowed as they eyed each other.

I felt eyes piercing at me. My heart pounded as if it was ready to jump out any moment. "It's ok, just remember I'm here." He pressed the button to the elevator as he stared sweetly at me. I nodded bitting my bottom lip.

We went up stairs seeing everyone sprawled everywhere in the office. "Oh, Uee!" Choohee ran up to me hugging me.

"You're back! We missed you, you know that." I laughed, "sorry. Maybe you should ask someone for keeping me at home all day." Choohee tilt her head.

"Ouuu, there's something going on between you two." Namjoon pointed standing next to Choohee.

I blushed hiding my face in my coat. "You two seem... awfully close." I noticed that CEO Min and I were standing close with our shoulders touching. CEO Min chuckled.

"Of course, because... Uee, is my girlfriend now." He proudly announced as everyone was quiet.

"Hyung what about my sister? Does she know?" Jungkook set down the papers as I felt uneasy.

CEO Min squeezed my hand getting my attention. He had a smile on. "She'll figure it out sooner or later."

"So, when did this happen?" Namjoon pointed waving his fingers at the both of us. "This morning." CEO Min sheepishly admitted.

"Ahh, you're going to anger the world Yoongi." Hoseok joked making us laugh. "Aren't I already am?" He said in a 'duh' voice. (Min yoongi knows it lol jkz)

I scoffed letting go of CEO Min's hand, "I'm going to help with the poster." I walked back with choohee as I saw Jimin giving me a quick look.

I slowed down as I saw dry blood on Jimin's lip a cut on his forehead and right under his eye. Jimin quickly looked away helping Jungkook sort out some papers.