7

Uee's pov 

7 am gotta get up and go to work. I drove my car to work and parked my car. 

I walked the the front of the building and was in the elevator. I got in pressing the 10th floor. "Wait! Don't close the door!!" the hand went in between the doors of the elevator. 

"whew glad I made it!" jimin flashed a smile at me. The ride in the elevator was quiet and awkward. 

Ding~ The elevator chimed. We both walked out laughing and talking. 

I walked over to my desk and turned the computer generator on. I looked through today's schedule. 

Just then Yoongi or CEO Min walked in, all of the workers got up "good morning CEO Min!" we all greeted.

----- 

"Secretary Yang, get your stuff we're going out for a short meeting with some foreigners." CEO Min spoke through the telephone. I grabbed a notepad and everything I need for the meeting. 

We head out to the car and the same body guard was there waiting for me. He again open the door and I thanked him, I can see his cheeks flushed pink with his serious face. 

A couple hours we arrived at the destination. I got out from the passenger seat fixing my skirt. 

CEO Min walked in front with me following behind, we entered in a nice place I assume a hotel. We went up to the fourth floor walking into the conference room. 

We walked in, a foreign man welcomed us, indeed he was very very handsome!!! 

Can I say something about his body? His body is just sexy and well built, and wearing a suit is a warning!!! 

He did this gesture which was sign language, we stood there a bit confused. "He says welcome." a foreign lady said. 

CEO Min didn't quiet understand but he still responded, "Thank you." was all he said then the lady did her sign language. 

We sat down talking about business, the man did a sign language and the foreign lady understood, "He says he's sorry he forgot to introduce himself. My name is Nyle Dimarco." I smiled at the lady then to him. 

"The lady said he forgot to introduced himself, his name is Nyle Dimarco." I translated, CEO Min nodded, "I'm Min Yoongi or just CEO Min. It's nice to meet you." Yoongi flashed his smile while I translated to the foreign lady and she continued to sign language to him. 

He smiled charmingly and took his hand out, CEO Min gladly took it and shook it. Mr. Nyle turned to me waiting for his handshake. I accepted of course, I mean... who wouldn't. 

The meeting went on, while us ladies continue to translate back and forth. Of course the meeting was a bit longer with the communication. 

After the meeting, we all bid good bye. On the way back to the company the ride was quiet, I often took glances at CEO Min with his cold expression. 

What's wrong with him? I shook off the thought while we got out of the car. 

I sat down in front of my computer heaving a big sigh. My throat was a bit sore from all the talking, I took my bottled of water and gulped it down. 

"Someone's thirsty." I gulped the last portion of water while looking up to see jimin there. 

"What do you want jimin?" I asked in a scratchy voice. "Whoa I was just asking, you ok by the way?" I nodded. 

"Ehhh, don't lie I can tell your voice is weak." I nodded again, "Aish... this won't do." jimin murmured, while taking my wrist and dragging me down the elevator. 

"Jimin what are you doing? Let go!" I tried yanking my wrist away only to make his grasp tighter. "Jimin let go!" I was struggling to get away, "I'm not letting you go." Jimin had more of a serious tone in his voice. 

I stopped struggling knowing it's no use. We stopped in front of the company's cafe, "Can I get one order of honey ginger tea please." Jimin ordered while I stood there awkwardly. 

"Thanks!!" Jimin grabbed the honey ginger tea and payed for it. "Here, my treat." his eyes smiled. I stared at him like he was crazy and took the honey ginger tea.

"Thanks" I spoke softly, I took a sip and the cold refreshing taste of honey and ginger filled me up. 40 minutes passed with me and jimin talking to each other. "Uee!!" I heard my name being called.

I turn my head towards the yelling. "Uee!" I saw Hanuel running towards me out of breath. "There. You are. I. Was looking. For you." she said in between breaths.

"What's wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows, Hanuel had a face of fear plastered on her face.

"It's not good. CEO Min, is not happy."

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

Another update!! Can we just talk about Nyle Dimarco?!

Ugghh he's soo mmm dayum...

He won America's next top model and now he's in Dancing with the Stars!! Dayum!! He's so fine.

Anyways, happy Memorial weekend!! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter although it was bad and boring.