18

Yoongi's Pov back in high school

In school, I'm always known as the mr. Cold guy. I give everyone the cold shoulders, except one.

I would only bully one person and that is Uee. I constanly bullied her until she couldn't take me anymore.

I was in detention, for being late every morning to homeroom. I sat on the desk with my head down taking a nap while the detention teacher was out.

I heard the door slide open, "times up Mr. Min! You can leave, but don't be late to homeroom or you're cleaning the bathroom! You got that!" Mr. Yeo shouted.

I yawned nodding my head, i took a quick stretch walking out of the detention room. I stuck my hands in my pockets walking down the hall.

I was near the exit door when I saw a group of girls running away. I narrowed my eyes at them, cocking my head to one side.

I didn't care, walking outside. I turned my head to the right where they were running from. I was curious as to why they ran. So i went to the back.

I walked into the school, alley as i saw a body figure laying there. "Hey!" I called out, "you can't be here!" I walked up frustrated, when i saw the person's chest go up and down like she's suffocating.

I stopped, when i realize it was a girl. I kneeled down, as she's gasping for air. "Uee?" I mumbled as my eyes widen, "Uee!"

She gasped even louder, "h-help." I couldn't understand her, i got closer as she gasped, "help!" Loud and clear I heard what she requested.

"W-what do i do!?" I panicked. "H-hospi *gasp* tal *gasp." I nodded, "I'M GOING TO GET HELP UEE, I'LL BE BACK!" I got up running back inside the school.

I ran into someone as I fell on the ground. "Hey, you can't be in- Yoongi?" I looked up seeing Mr. Yeo.

I sighed, "Mr. Yeo you have to help Uee, she's outside suffocating." I pulled his arm running back to the school alley.

We saw Uee still gasping but it was getting quiet. Mr. Yeo dropped his bag running to uee's side.

"What happened?" Mr. Yeo questioned as he looked at Uee, yoongi was flabbergasted.

"Yoongi!" I snapped back, "i don't know, i found her like this." Mr. Yeo nodded picking Uee up, running to his car. I picked up Mr. Yeo's bag running after him.

We quickly drove to the hospital, "hurry Mr. Yeo!" I held uee tightly as her gasping was dying, getting short by the minute.

"DON'T YOU SEE IM SPEEDING AT 80 MPH?!" I constantly mumbled saying "I'm sorry"

Once we reached, the hospital i carried Uee bridal style. "HELP HELP!" I yelled getting attention from the nurses and doctors.

They came rushing over with a bed, as i set her on it. They started rolling her to the emergency room. "I'm sorry, but can't go in!" A nurse blocked me.

Mr. Yeo pulled me back, i huffed backing up against the wall. Running my fingers through my hair.

Mr. Yeo rest his hands on me, "It's my fault." I mumbled into my hands. "It's not your fault yoongi."

"I should've treated her nicer and better, but NO!" I slammed my fist on the wall. "I was being a bully acted cold towards her!" I pulled my fist back.

"If i acted nicer towards her, she wouldn't get bullied too." Mr. Yeo came to sit next to me, "but you didn't hurt her did you?"

I sniffed, "but i did." Mr. Yeo watched him and sighed. He patted my back and got up, "I'm going to call Uee's parents." With that Mr. Yeo left.

I hugged my knees, putting my head in my arms. "It's all my fault, I'm sorry Uee. If only I treated you better,  you wouldn't have to suffer."

45 minutes as i was still sulking, with Mr. Yeo sitting next to me. Two middled aged parents came running, with worry written on their faces.

"Are you Mr and Mrs. Yang?" They both nodded, "is our Uee ok?" Her mom, kept her hands clasped together on her chest. Mr. Yeo answerd them.

"Hey" a hand touched my back as i flinched. "Sorry, thank you son." Her mom had tears in her eyes, as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you for saving Uee boy." Her dad came up patting my back as well. I just smiled. "What's your name, son?" Mrs. Yang looked at me, "Min Yoongi." I softly spoke.

"Thank you again Yoongi, we will give you the favor back to you for finding Uee." Mrs. Yang caressed my hands.

The doctor and a nurse came out of the emergency room. Mr and mrs. Yang got up rushing towards the doctor.

Mr. Yeo came back, "you did good." I silently looked at the floor, "It's not good enough for me."

Mr. Yeo creased his brows, "what to do you mean?" Yoongi sighed, "after all those years of bullying... she suffered because of me, and it's not enough for me to repay her back for what i did to her." Mr. Yeo looked at the boy silently.

"Doctor how is my child?" Mrs. Yang first threw the question. The doctor sighed, "she's back to normal." Uee's parents both sighed, "thank you doctor!" They both thanked.

"You can see her now, but she's resting and i need to see you both." Uee's parents nod as yoongi and mr. Yeo went to see a resting Uee.

I stopped in front of the door, "yoongi what are you doing? Why'd you stop?" Yoongi stared at the peaceful resting Uee.

"I can't face her." Mr. Yeo walked in front of me. "Just go." Mr. Yeo pushed me in.

I stared at her lifeless body, "I'm sorry Uee, everything is all my fault. I'm sorry." My voice cracked, i backed away running out of her room.

Mr. Yeo ran after Yoongi, but he lost him.

"Yang Uee.... I'm sorry, one day I will pay back all those times I bullied and hurt you."

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
Ello! An update of yoongi's past. Hope you enjoy a little flashback.