Q&A

Hello~! It's been a while since I was gonna do my 1 million special.

Some of you asked me a couple of questions so I'm going to answer them,  and answer questions you might be wondering even if you didn't ask.

What inspired me to write this book?
       - What inspired me to write this book was obviously the picture of this book cover. Ever since I watched Rise of the Guardians and saw the picture of Yoongi in that outfit looking like Jack Frost, I thought why not? So I wrote this book.

• When did I like BTS?
       - I fell in love with BTS since 2014, I discovered them in 2013, I liked them when they were rookies and my very first song from them was Bulletproof and No more dream. I was with Got7 in 2013 and 2014 then discovered BTS. I left Got7 to stan BTS 😂😅. Now I LOVE BTS and will forever love them! Got7 I still love them.

• Will I be making a third book?
       - Ok, I really thought LONG and hard about this, the more reason why I didn't update soon after I updated the last chapter with the 1 million special chapter. Because everyone wanted a small story of the Min family, but I thought really long and hard. Some of you even asked me to write a third book. I tell myself "no, no more I'm done." But my heart is knocking to say, "do it!" *sigh* I am considering in a third book. This time it will not be a continuation but a back story. I was gonna write a small back story of Yoongi and Uee as the 1 million special but I realize how long it was. So Yes I am writing a third book.

° New title for book three.
       - the book title will change because it's a back story and it'll make more sense once it comes out.

Release date of book three?
       - It is pending right now, I'm not sure when but I'd say at the end of this month or beginning of September.

° Mr. Jack Frost collection.
       - I made a Mr. Jack Frost book collection or album in my profile. So watch out for book three and the new title of book three.

Questions about me

• How old was I when I wrote this book?
       - Hahaaa omg I was 15 years old when I wrote this. I first wrote a book when I was 14 and it didn't go well because I was super new with writing. But ever since I wrote this book while I was an amatur, my 15 year old Self didn't even think throughout this book and just wrote as ideas flooded in my head. So I'm sorry if it's super cringe worthy and the logic in the story is stupid too. But I did do some research to get my facts right.

How old am I now?
       - I am 17 years old, a senior in High school this year ✌.

Where do I live?
       - I am an American citizen, was born in Wisconsin (was not born in the big famous cities, I wish though).

What's my nationality?
       - I am fully Asian, no I'm not Chinese, Japanese, or Korean. I am Hmong. Our history we originated from China and fled to Laos, Thailand, and Cambodia.

That's all! If you have more questions I will answer you as best as I can in the comments. This is my 1 million special to you, and the better gift is coming out soon which is book three.

Honestly, I didn't imagine this book to reach 1 million reads. It amazes and surprise me to see how much you all love and support this book. I really can't imagine it but I gotta start believing it,  thank you so much for the support!

Until then! See you in Book THREE!!!

 I really can't imagine it but I gotta start believing it,  thank you so much for the support!         Until then! See you in Book THREE!!!

THAT'S ME!!! ^^^(If you're curious how I look

THAT'S ME!!! ^^^
(If you're curious how I look.)