10

I want to know my readers. So if you don't mind and answer today's question, I would love it if you all replied, if not it's ok. My answers will be answered down below. Sorry for another lame chapter.

Qotd: What did you do today or yesterday? Other words what are your plans for tomorrow or for the summer?

Uee's Pov

Typing away on the keyboard, Nori and Hanuel walked in. "Oh! Your early today." Haneul set her bag down.

"Yea, I guess I woke up extra early couldn't fall asleep." I kept my eyes on the computer screen.

A moment after Jimin walked in looking tired. I watched him drag his feet over to his desk.

When he looked at me I avoided eye contact. Does he perhaps remember about last night?

Something flew and hit mt forehead. In front of me was a piece of crumpled paper. I took the crumpled paper and opened it.

'Meet me at the rooftop.' -Park Jimin

I lifted my head from the paper to see Jimin walking away. I looked at the two girls, while they work on the computer.

"I'm going to go somewhere for a bit." I got up pushing in my chair. "Oh ok" Nori answered.

I walked to the elevator pressing the highest top number taking me to the rooftop.

Ding~

I exited through the elevator meeting with the cold morning breeze.

I walked further away from the elevator. "Jimin? Jimin where are you?" I looked around.

I hand grabbed my arm pulling me. I gasped when I crashed onto someone's chest.

I pulled away to see Jimin smiling. "So what do you have to tell me?" I rubbed my hands together to create friction.

"Uhh.." jimin scratched his head, "I'm sorry about yesterday. About you having to call Taehyung to pick me up." he gave a nervous chuckle.

I gave a short 'oh,' "you don't perhaps remember anything... Right?" I asked keeping my voice low.

He looked confused, "I-i don't remember. If I said something wrong to you, I am so sorry." he took both of my hands.

I pulled my hands away from his taking a step back. "No, you didn't say anything to harm me, there's no need to apologize." I gave a smile.

I felt like my heart was broken, he didn't remember.

"If you don't have anything to say then, I'll excuse myself." I slightly bowed walking away.

I pressed level 10, when the doors we're closing I saw jimin running.

He was about to stop the doors from the closing but it was to late. I could hear him scream, "wait don't close the door." over and over.

I let out a shaky sigh while a tear drop fell down. I quickly wiped it away.

Why are you crying pabo-ya, you're not even dating him. So why am I crying? What is this I'm feeling? Guilt, sad, what am I in love? I can't, we just met each other and I just started working. You can't fall in love Uee you need to focus on work.

The elevator chimed, I wiped the remaining tears away and walked out.

I sat down on my chair feeling, depressed. "Stop Uee, focus on work." I mumbled quietly.

Just then Jimin walked in with a sad but yet confused expression.

I avoided eye contact, when he looked at me.

Soon it was 8 o'clock, CEO Min walked in with his head held high and posture neatly.

He walked into his office when we sat down. "Secretary Yang, can you please come into my office now." I heard CEO Min's voice through the telephone monitor.

"Yes" I answered back into the telephone. I knocked on the door, hearing the que to go in.

I bowed, "You wanted to see me CEO Min?" He set his pen down. "Yes, in a couple of hours my friend from a different company will be landing in Korea. He's arriving from Japan, we will go and meet up with him at the airport, Im going to have a lunch with him." He went through papers signing them.

"I told you to come here, to inform you. You may go back." I bowed and exited the office.

I still feel weird about what happened between me and jimin, so I didn't look at him.

"Uhh Uee, do you have some time to talk to me for a bit?" I heard Jimin, without looking up I answered back "Mr. Park can you please not say my name durining work." I looked at the time on my phone.

"In a couple of minutes, I have to head out with CEO Min to the airport. I don't think I have time." I was looking through some paper.

Jimin sighed, "alright then U- er Secretary Yang." I watched jimin walk back to his seat.

"Secretary Yang! Let's go." CEO Min burst through the doors, I got up quickly putting on my coat and grabbing my purse.

On the ride there was quiet, I looked through the rear view mirror only to see Yoongi sleeping.

"Do you want me to wake him up, miss?" the driver spoke, "uhh no leave him, he must be tired." I smiled at the driver.

After some time we reached at Incheon airport. Waiting at the exit, "Secretary Yang, do you have a piece of paper?" I nodded looking through my big bag that I always carry.

I took out a piece of paper and a marker. "Here" I handed him the paper "you write it." I looked at him in disbelief and scoffed, "do your job Secretary Yang, or else I'll fire you."

I puffed my cheeks and huffed, "what should I write?" I pulled the cap off the marker.

"Write 'Welcome back friend' no write 'Kim Namjoon'." He smiled proudly.

I nodded my head and wrote it nice and big.

45 minutes passed and people were arriving. We got up and walked over with the sign up.

There was a tall man with blonde hair, sunglasses dressed in black. (^ Media ^)

The man saw us and smiled widely, "hey man!" they greeted high fiving each other.

"Uee?"
"Namjoon?"

- - - - - - -

Two updates just for my readers!

Idk if you all know Christina Grimmie, but she was shot and killed during her performance. Really unexpected news but rest in peace, you're in a better place now up in heaven probably singing with other angels.

Yesterday and today was just crazy... I got tipsy yesterday and just started crying... I feel so stupid...

And today was just crazy, babysitted trouble makers and went to the pool with a crying kid who doesn't want to leave. -_-