Bonus

Uee's Pov

Breathing heavily, my chest heaved up and down, "Slow down you two! I can't keep up!" I waved as Yoongi and Gwihan walked ahead of us. Gwihan is one now, slowly taking her steps, but Yoongi ran away with her. I sighed sharply resting my right hand on my back, "My back is killing me." I mumbled staring at the ground, or at least tried not when this big stomach of mine is popping out.

Yes I'm pregnant again, I found out a week after Gwihan's birthday, which is in July. My due date is somewhere at the end of March or sooner, which is this month I am almost due. "Mama Uee is slow today!" Yoongi walked back with Gwihan in his arms, and Holly on a leash. I took a deep breath, "I have a reason to be slow." I glared earning a chuckle from him.

"Alright alright my lovely pregnant wife, take Holly." Yoongi pased the leash to me, and he held my hand with a big smile. "Don't we look like a happy family?" I looked at Gwihan as she laughed and clapped her hands, then at Yoongi who was chuckling at her clap. "Yeah, we are." I mumbled softly resting my head on his shoulder as we walked.

---

"Hey man! How's it going?" Namjoon walked through the door loudly, Choohee followed behind and waved at me once she saw me. "Hi! Oh you're big." Choohee commented scrunching her nose, I got offended, "Hey I still look hot." I nudged her in the arm as she laughed, "Okay hot mama. Where's the little girl?" She asked, "Um with Namjoon." I commented.

"Oh gosh please no! I hope he doesn't drop your kid, I better save her before he drops her." Choohee sighed and walked over to Namjoon, I laughed walking back to the kitchen. I felt a sharp pain at my lower abdomen. I rest my hand under it and rubbed it back and forth, the pain went away right away. "Am I having contractions?" I wonder.

I shook my head, I need to focus on the cooking. A hand snaked around my waist and rested over my baby bump, "Do you need help?" The low seductive voice I knew whispered in my ears, his hot breath tickling my neck. "No, go and have fun it's your birthday today." I continue to stir the seaweed soup. "I am having fun, having fun watching you cook on my birthday is already amazing." He kissed my cheek, "So cheesy." I scoffed, "Cheesy for you, love," he buried his head at the crook my neck and kissed it.

"Ahh!" I breathed out feeling the pain again, "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked feeling the bump, "I think... I think I'm having contractions." I had a pained face, "Do you think... it's time?" He asked in a rush, I shook my head. "I don't think so, hopefully not today especially on your birthday." I rubbed my bump while stiring the seaweed soup. Yoongi kissed my cheek again, "Go and have fun with the others," I turned to him lightly pushing him to go back.

"Birthday boy!" I smiled at him and he gave me a flirty look, blowing a kiss to me. I chuckled at him and he went back to the others. I cooked often feeling the contractions here and there, but the pain was bearable before but every few minutes was unbearable. I set up the table with the help of Choohee and Jooyoung. "Boys! Come it's time!" Choohee yelled as the boys came in to the kitchen.

Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, and Jin walked in with Gwihan. I slowly walked to place the last dish on the table, the sharp pain came again making me drop the dish on the floor. The plate shattered and food scattered over the floor, the loud crash got everyone's attention. Yoongi was the first to come, I was leaning against the wall holding the bottom of my stomach.

Liquid dripped down my leg and onto the floor, "M-my water broke." I managed to whisper in pain, breathing heavily. Yoongi stood there shocked, he never witnessed me having my water broke at the spot. He stood there eyes wide and stuttered. "Yoong-Yoongi get the car." I groaned feeling the contraction hit again. "HURRY!" I couldn't help it anymore the contraction was unbearable.