23

Choohee and I quickly changed into warmer clothes, since we're by the sea.

We walked together, cuddling with one big blanket. We saw the boys playing around with a beach ball.

Namjoon passed the beach ball to jungkook, who couldn't hit the ball back, bounced off his hand and rolled over to us.

Jungkook ran eyeing us before he picked up the ball. "What's up with big blanket?" He asked as he walked with us.

"Cuz we're cold!" Choohee barked making jungkook run away.

"Alright are we all here?" Jungkook clapped, "does it look like we brought more people?" CEO Min spoke in a monotone.

Jungkook scratched his head, "ookayy, let's get started shall we?" Jungkook beamed.

"What's the plan?" Namjoon asked, "tomorrow we're going hiking up the mountain first. I heard there's a waterfall up there as well." CEO Min scrolled through his laptop.

"I'm just hoping the wheather is nice tomorrow. Secretary Yang can you check the wheather?" I nodded grabbing my ipad out.

"Hmm... the wheather looks nice, highest is 65°C." I looked up from my ipad. (Author-nim here! This is an edit and I am not going to change the temperature, because you guys already commented. But for the confusion, I meant to write °F not °C. Thank you for understanding.)

"Alright, but i do want to split, so we can take more pictures around Norway. We only have three more days til we go back, so get as much work done." CEO Min looked at jungkook and namjoon.

They both shrugged at CEO Min. "Tomorrow Secretary Yang and I will go up the mountain, while you three stay around this area taking pictures. Lunch is on your own." We all nod our heads.

"Then the next day, I guess we could take pictures here. We'll stay as a group. Take pictures on the beach or in the woods. Then on Friday is anything you want to capture on AgustD." He added, "and saturday is our last day. Our plane leaves at 6:45 pm so we'll be there like about hmm I would say at 4. Pack your stuff and wait at the front at 12 pm when your stuff is packed. From 6 to 8 in the morning we have the time get the last time around Norway with AgustD. Sounds fit for all of you?" He finished with a question.

We nod our heads, "sounds good." Namjoon agreed.

"I'm off then." CEO Min walked back to the hotel, "breakfast tomorrow at 8!" I shouted.

"You think he heard that?" I mumbled, "probably not, he's thinking about sleep. I know it." Namjoon walked ahead of us followed by jungkook. "Let's go in Choohee-ssi." Choohee nodded and wrapped the blanket tighter, as we walked back to the hotel. 

***

"Good morning Uee!" Choohee beamed, "good morning choohee-ssi." she placed her plate on the table, "why so formal with me, we're friends right? So drop the formal stuff and just call me choohee." she smiled. 

We heard Namjoon laugh, "please, like she'll ever drop the formality." Namjoon pulled up a chair. "sure that's not a problem, choohee." I smiled at her as namjoon spat orange juice out, and started coughing. 

Choohee clapped while laughing looking like a seal, "you see, she called me CHOOHEE!!! Now you have to pay me." she stuck her hand out. 

I helped namjoon clean the mess up, "What? Why?" He asked looking up at Choohee, as jungkook came to sit next to her.

She giggled, "Because I want money. Your money to be exact." she emphasized 'your.'

"Go steal money from yoongi." namjoon stated looking away from her, as she stiffen up. "Namjoon! I will never steal his money! Yoongi is..."