6

Uee's Pov

After a long meeting I followed Ceo Min back to the office.

I sat down on my chair leaving a sigh from my mouth. I closed my eyes feeling a bit tired. The current time now is 1:45 p.m.

"I still have a long way till work ends." I mumbled to myself. "I mean it's my first day, and I'm already tired." I rubbed my temples.

"Say something?" I jumped from my chair only to see Jimin in front of me, chin resting on his hands.

"Jimin, don't scare me like that!" I exhaled heavily only making jimin laugh.

"Mian, I thought you were talking to someone." I didn't want to admit that I was actually talking to myself.

Jimin laughed again, "alright, I guess I'll talk to you later. I have to run for some errands." he waved at me and I did the same.

I sat there, looking through some files to work on. I widen my eyes, so much work on my first day!

"This must be the unfinshed work from the last Secretary." I sighed getting up to get a bottle of water.

I went back to my desk before clicking on a file.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

I looked at the time and it read 7:48 p.m. I traveled my eyes to the screen in front of me. I'm almost done just hang on.

I was finishing up my last file, when I saw a new email notifying me.

I clicked on it and it was an email from CEO Min. I wonder what he wants?

"Miss Uee, can you come into my office ASAP!"  It read.

I got up from my chair confused before knocking on the doors.

I heard his "come in!" so I entered.

"You wanted to see me, CEO Min?" I asked walking up to his desk.

He rises his head to get a better look at me and went back to work.

"Your new schedule that you made today. Everyone likes it." I froze.

"What?" I was astound but had a blank face on, "you heard me, everyone likes your new schedule." he said in a monotone voice.

I couldn't help but smile, "you can continue doing the same format for the schedule, but next time... If you ever changed anything on the new schedule... Inform me." This time he looked at me... In the eye.

I nodded my head and was about to leave. "You're not done yet." he spoke up.

I stopped at my tracks to face him flipping through some papers.

"What is it then? CEO Min."

He gave one last look at his paper before giving it me. "I want you to check these over and get it done tomorrow morning." he smiled at the end.  

I sighed, but I wanted to go home!! "Alright, I'll get it done by tomorrow morning." Yoongi or CEO Min smiled at me.

"Great! Then work on it now, don't waste your time and get workin'!" then he went through other files of paper.