32

ENJOY! Sorry if there are any mistakes I'm to lazy to revise it. Do vote/comment it keeps me motivated and I reached 7K thanks to you my readers!

I took a step back, as CEO Min placed his hands at the back of my neck crashing my lips onto his harshly.

I hit his chest, trying to push away but he only kissed harder. I tried my hardest to break the kiss.

Finally I was free. I placed the back of my hand on my lips breathing heavy. I stare into CEO Min's eyes as he panted. "That's the second time sweet heart." He whispered while a smile crept up to his face.

"Are you trying annoy me?" I mumbled with my hand still placed on my lips. "I'm sorry hun, what did you say?" He cocked his head to the right.

I set my hands down to my side, "are you trying to harass me again?" He laughed dryly, "harass again? Me? Since when?" He gave his famous shrug.

I scoffed turning around silently cursing myself, "never mind

I scoffed turning around silently cursing myself, "never mind." I mumbled. "Did I change your mind!?" He yelled across the room.

I looked back at him with a straight face as my hands were on the door knob. I opened it and walked out shutting the door.

"Crazy bastard." I whispered stomping back to my desk. My telephone suddenly rang at the desk.

"Ah Secretary Yang, someone named Choohee is here to see you." The lady at the reception desk called, "oh yes, you can send her up. Alright thanks for calling." I smiled into the phone and Hung up.

A few minutes later, Choohee walked in carrying a load of stuff. "Choohee, let me help you." I quickly grab the items in her arms setting them down at the side of my desk.

"I'm sooo readyy to start on this!!" Choohee smiled making me laugh. "Oh you should meet Jimin, Hanuel, and Nori." I pointed to each of one of them as Choohee greeted them. "All right I need all of you to help us on this. We have 5 weeks to complete this for the due date. Go into the work room i'll meet you guys in there." I turned on my heels walking towards CEO Min's office.

"Where are you going?" Nori got up from her seat, "inform CEO Min before he explodes." I walked further, "and I don't want to face him right now." I mumbled before knocking his door.

I opened the door, "CEO Min, Choohee is here so we'll be working on the project in the work room." I was about to leave when he called my name. "Take the camera with you, it'll probably help." he held onto the camera as I grabbed it, I smiled at him and bid goodbye.

"So what should we do? Any ideas?" Choohee tapped her pencil on her notebook irritating me. I put my hand on top of hers giving her a please-stop-tapping-your-pencil look. She apologized, we looked at everyone as they stared into space. I got up again, "taking a break already?" Choohee teased as I shook my head.

"I'll be back." I gathered my notebook and pen. "While I'm gone I guess you guys can take a coffee break." I exited out of the work room.

*knock knock* (Whose there? Lol jkz)