40

Yoongi's pov

I watch Uee run out of the room. "Yoongi what are you doing? Go after her." Namjoon snapped me out of my thoughts. I ran after Uee taking the elevator.

I ran out to the lobby, "oh CEO Min, Mr. Lee wants you to go to the photo booth-" I stopped Miss Chan from talking. "Have you seen Secretary Yang?" She tilt her head shaking her head. I sighed in frustration running to the front desk.

"C-CEO Min how do you do, is there something wrong?" The womens at the front door asked, "yes, have you seen Secretary Yang run out by any chance?" I panted.

"Yes, she ran out why?" One of them answered, I ignored them and ran out the door.

She couldn't have gone far. I ran to the corner of the street. No where, all I saw was cars and people walking.

From afar I saw a girl walking across the street, "UEE, UEE!" She didn't turn around from the loud cars passing by.

The cross walk turned to the walking person, allowing me to run across. I finally caught up to her grabbing her shoulders, "Uee I'm..." she turned around.

"Ah mianhae wrong person." I bowed as the girl gave me a weird look. I brushed my hair back in frustration.

"this was my place to hide and cry." I remembered her saying that, when we were under the slide yesterday. Quickly I ran to the play ground.

I slowed my pace when I reached the playground. I pray that she is here. I heard crying from under the slide.

"Uee." I slowly aproached to the slide. "Mommy?" A little girl was curled up in a ball crying. "Ajusshi, I want my mommy." She sniffed.

I looked around the place, "I'm sorry, but I'm also looking for someone important." I was about to get up when she crawled out to hold my hand.

"Help me find mommy." She looked at me with teary eyes. I stared into her eyes as she pled. This is the hardest decision to choose. I either help this little girl find her mom, or find Uee first.

"Please ajusshi, I miss my mommy, I want to go to my mom." She started crying. "Would you stop crying, I'm trying to find someone as well did you not hear me? Crying won't help in finding your mom." I scolded her making her cry even more.

Ahh Yoongi, what have you done! You made two girls cry today.

"I'm sorry, but finding this person is important to me or else I'll miss the chance to apologize. You have to stay here until mommy comes." I pulled her hand away.

"AJUSSHI! DON'T LEAVE!" She ran after me holding onto my waist. I sighed.

"Yoongi? Why are you making a little girl cry?" I turned to the voice seeing Uee slowly walking to us.

"Uee..." I called, her eyes went down to the little girl. "Did this uncle make you cry?" The little girl sort of nod her head.

"What did uncle do?" She walked closer getting down to the little girl's height. "Uncle, wouldn't help find mommy. He said he has to find someone because they're more important. Isn't my mommy important too?" She let go of my waist.

Uee's pov

I grabbed her hand pulling her into a hug, "yes, your mom is more important." I eyed CEO Min before turning to her.

"Does mommy have a phone?" I asked as she nod her little head. I pulled out my phone, "do you know mommy's phone number, maybe we can try calling your mom." She nodded again, she told me her mom's number.

I dailed the number putting the phone to my ear. "What's your name?" She sniffed, "Park Hyejin" I smiled ruffling her hair.

"Hello, hi this is Uee I called to tell you that your daughter Hyejin is at the park with me." Hyejin tugged my sleeves.

"I want to talk to mommy." I handed her the phone, "mommy? Where did you go? I miss you mommy! Ok hurry up, I miss you." She hung up and handed me my phone.

"Mommy says she's coming." I patted her head, "ok we'll stay and wait for mommy with you." I sat at the bench.

"Im going to play while mommy is coming." Hyejin ran to the playground.

"Uee, I'm so sorry about what happened at the office. I-" "It's ok... I forgive you." I looked at him sincerely.

"But I hurt your wrist." He mumbled a whisper. "Its ok, I'm used to it. I understand that you were jealous and wanted to protect me, from someone who has hurted me. I understand." I watched Hyejin play on the play ground by herself.

"Uee... I can't say anything. You're so understandable. But I want to say it again, I'm really sorry for hurting you and becoming a defensive jerk." He apologized. "Well then apology accepted. " I smiled brightly when he pulled me in a hug. "Thank you Uee." He whispered in my ear.

"You know you didn't have to make two girls cry C- er Yoongi." I tilted my head to look at him. "You can't just leave a child here Yoongi, what if she got kidnapped how would you face that? Or what if she was your child and someone was there to help, but left her here on the playground. How would you react?" I threw questions at him, when he looked down.

"Helping a child is more important than finding me." I heard him mumble an apology again. "Well, at least we're here with her if I haven't heard her cry." We sat in silence.

"Hyejin?!" Hyejin's head perked, "mommy!" She ran to her mom hugging her. "Come on." I tapped CEO Min's leg. We walked to the mother and daughter, "oh thank you for watching over her, I was getting worried." She kissed hyejin's cheek.

"She was a strong girl. Hyejin next time follow wherever mommy goes, got it?" Hyejin proudly nodded. "Say bye to the auntie and uncle." Hyejin waved as I waved back.

They left leaving CEO Min and me at the park. "You're really good with kids." CEO Min complimented. "Imgine having minnie us running around." He went into a daze.

I punched his stomach as he groaned, "ow what was that for?" "Don't even think about it yet." I walked off leaving him behind.

"Hey wait for me!"

***

"Sorry Uee we couldn't do the photoshoot, we were all so busy we didn't even know the date of the show was next week." Hoseok apologized.

"Thats ok, maybe next time." I smiled, "yea, next time... when you and Yoongi get married." He smiled happily before running away.

I chuckled shaking my head. I was organizing stacks of paper, setting them in place on the shelf.

I felt two pairs of hand snaking around my waist as I gasped. "I miss you." The voice whispered. "CEO Min, you just saw me at the park."

"You're still calling me CEO Min when we're alone?" I blushed at his  comment. He turned me to face him locking me between his arms.

"Just a kiss." He whinned as I shook my head, "what is wrong with you?" I laughed.

"What's wrong with me? I'm in love is what's wrong." He attempted to kiss me but I place the papers between us, as he kissed the papers instead.

"Ahh Uee, just one kiss hm?" He whined, "oh alright." I gave a peck on his lips when he cupped my face, deepening the kiss.

"I got chu." He whispered as I pushed him off, feeling the heat rising up my face. I heard CEO Min chuckle.

"See you later." He whispered in my ear.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

TBC!

I got nothing to say.