30

Already the 30th chapter!!!! ENJOY!!! Do vote and comment it keeps me motivated! RANKED #608 IN ROMANCE!!!

We got off the plane and walked out of the air port. CEO Min's driver was already there.

We set our stuff at the back trunk and I opened the door to the passenger side. CEO Min grabbed my wrist, "where do you think you're sitting?" He asked "I'm sitting on th-" he pulled my hand and pushed me to the back of the seat.

"Wh-what are you..?" He sat down pushing me closer to the window. "Sitting down next to you." He had a boring face on and patted his driver's shoulder.

I fiddled with my thumbs looking out the window. "Why do you do that?" I snapped my head looking at CEO Min.

"D-do what?" I stuttered, "fiddle with your thumbs when you get nervous. Why are you nervous? Are you... nervous when you're around me?" He leaned closer at every question he asks.

I blinked, I set my hands on his shoulders pushing him back to his original position. "Who said I was nervous." I spoke in a low soft voice as CEO Min gave an airy chuckle.

We arrived at the company now bringing our stuff in. "Welcome back CEO Min!" People greeted us as we walked by.

CEO Min ignored them and kept walking. Wow, he's back to his cold self now.

We arrived on the top floor as I saw Jimin's head perk up like a puppy, once the elevator went off.

"UEE!" Jimin got up running towards me bringing me into a hug. "You were gone for so long, I missed you soo much!" I smiled "aren't you supposed to be home? Its 10p.m already." He pulled away.

CEO Min pulled Jimin off, "no touching around the company." CEO Min had a straight face on. Jimin bowed, "sorry."

"Let's go sit you must be tired." He pushed me to my desk. He stood there like he wanted to tell me something.

"Anything wrong?" He hummed, "what? Nothing, just that we really missed you." He giggled, "I was gone for three days. You're really fishy." I narrowed my eyes.

He opened his mouth about to speak, until a bunch of notification went off of his computer. I looked across the desk from me then back to jimin.

"What was that?" I asked, he shook his head "what was what?" He tilted his head.

I got up walking to his desk, "it better be something important." I clicked on his files.

A whole bunch of tabs popped out leaving me in surprise. I looked up as he rubbed the nape of his neck, "I got caught." He whispered.

"Jimin what are these? You didn't finish the files yet?" He shook his head innocently.

I sighed, "send them to me." I walked back to my desk, "all of them." I pointed as he silently nod.

I took off my coat pulling in my chair. "I sent them all to you already." I nod, "great, you can go home then." I smiled at him then look at the screen in front of me.

"But i thought we were going hang out." I shrugged, "sorry jimin, next time. But go home and rest."

"I can stay and hel-" i cut jimin off, "just go home. I got this." I nod at him. He sighed in defeat, "ok, see you tomorrow then." I hummed in respond.

When jimin left, CEO Min called me to go in his office telling me to bring my laptop and everything.

I walked in, "I brought everything." He looked up and smiled, "great, now sit here and do your work." He looked down to his paper leaving me stunned.