28

Uee's pov

The water was over our heads. I tried swimming up shore but CEO Min pulled me closer to him and placed his lips on mine.

CEO Min deepen the kiss by pulling in my waist and kissed my upper lip. My eyes widen in shock trying to push CEO Min away.

But the water was to strong for me to push him. I struggled, which made CEO Min to hold on tighter.

He kept kissing asking for a reply. After a moment i gave up struggling, knowing he won't stop until he gets what he wants.

I kissed back feeling CEO Min smirk. He bit my bottom lip making me push him. I swam up to the surface coughing.

I gasped for air walking back to shore. "Uee!" I heard Joy shout my name running after me. "Are you ok?" She looked at me worried. "Your lip is bleeding!" I touched my lips wincing at the pain. I saw blood on my fingers.

CEO Min walked up, "did you hurt her mister!?" Joy put her hands on her waist. CEO Min smiled, "I did."

Joy punched CEO Min on the leg, "you big meanie! Go say sorry." CEO Min muffled a laugh.

"I'm sorry secretary Yang, i didn't mean to make you bleed. But at the same time i am not sorry for doing what I did." He smiled handsomely at me, "I'll got get us some towels." He walked pass leaving me shiver.

"Are you ok?" Joy pulled my arm making me sit. "Are you cold? I'll make you warm." Joy took my hands and blew on them creating heat with her breath.

I smiled, "Thanks. Aren't you cold too?" Her mouth moved up and down making me chuckle. I winced at the pain on my lip.

I grabbed her tiny hands doing the same, i blew on them and rubbed them.

I felt something warm over my shoulders. I looked to see CEO Min have a towel over him as well. "Just two?" I asked as he nod innocently, "I only found two towels."

My lips became thin as I looked at Joy who is shivering. I took off my towel and put it over joy.

I rubbed the towel over her to keep her warm and dry. Joy mumbled cutely making me laugh. "Rub rub rub, keep joy nice and warm. Don't let her get sick please." I stopped as joy looked at me.

"What did you say?" She asked, "in korean I said the towel to keep you nice and warm so you won't get sick." She asked me another question, "why are you talking to the towel?"

"Yeah why?" I looked over my shoulder to see CEO Min sitting. I turn towards joy, "I'm asking the towel to keep you warm. It's like a spell I'm putting on the towel." Joy's face lit up.

"Woww!" I smiled rubbing the towel on her, "just like a fairy." Joy mumbled out loud.

"And beautiful like one." I snap my head at CEO Min. "Joy?!" We heard an elegant voice.

"Mommy!" Joy smiled running towards her mother. "You're all wet."

"I played with a big sister mommy!" Joy pointed at me. Her mother looked at me smiling. "Thank you for watching her."

"That's not a problem." Joy came running hugging my leg. "Thank you for playing with me. I always wanted to have big sister." I bent down hugging her.

"I can always be your big sister." I whispered, "really! Can we still see each other?" I looked her shocked then to her mother.

Her mother nodded, i licked my bottom lip tasting blood and salt. "Of course we can." Joy squealed happily, "mommy give your number to Uee!" Joy ran to her mother dragging her to us.