54

*I apologize for any grammatical error, miswordings, and punctuation. Enjoy!

Uee's pov

4 months passed already and I was back at the office again. I finished typing up a contract, I took a deep breath looking at the nice silver ring on my ring finger. I wiggled my fingers staring at the ring. I raised my hand up in the air admiring it. Someone grabbed my hand, scaring me. I pulled my hand back, "you scared me." I mumbled under my breath. Yoongi smirked, "what were you doing?" He leaned on his elbow, "n-nothing." I glanced at him quickly, then to the computer.

"Hmm, didn't seem like nothing to me. Were you... admiring the ring on your finger?" Yoongi leaned in, only inches away from my face. I held in my breath, quickly shaking my head. "Eyy, you're turning red. I saw the smile on your face when you were admiring the ring." Yoongi pulled away crossing his arms. I pouted, "okay, fine you caught me." Yoongi smiled, "it's not okay fine, its okay you definitely caught me. I'm not blind." Yoongi whispered stealing a quick peck on my lips.

He ran to his office waving his hand in the air, "bye!" I blinked a couple of times, "what just happened?" I chuckled reading over the contract. 45 minutes passed, I grabbed my phone and head towards the printer. I waited for the paper to print out, "good afternoon Secretary Yang," A coworker greeted bowing down, "ah good afternoon." I smiled bowing back to her. I grabbed the printed paper and head towards Yoongi's office.

I didn't bother to knock and just walked in, "Yoongi, here is the finished contract." I placed the contract on his desk, he looked up and smiled at me, "thanks love." I gave him a weird look, he never gave pet names to me at work, only when we're home. "No problem... sugar." I shook my head heading towards the door. A pair of cold hands intertwined my hand lacing our fingers together, twirling me around until my body was against a not so tall body figure.

I stare into Yoongi's dark brown eyes, quickly pushing him away, "what are you doing?" I huffed. "Can't I be lovey dovey to my wife? Or should I say fiancée." Yoongi's husky voice peirce through me, as he took each step backing me up against his comfort chair. Yoongi trapped me in between his arms and the comfort chair. He leaned in showering me with kisses on my cheeks, nose, forehead, lips and my neck. "Yoong-yoongi, what is wrong with you? Why are you... acting like this?" I tried pushing him away.

"Yoongi? Who is yoongi?" His voice changed, he lift his head and smiled at me. This face didn't belong to Yoongi, it was Jaebum. I shook in fear palms sweating, I shouted as loud as I could screaming for yoongi, but my shouts and screams were audible. Jaebum's laugh echoed through my ears as he laughed louder, I cover my ears screaming. "UEE! UEE!" I heard someone shout my name, but I covered my ears pleading that voice to get out of my head. "Uee wake up! It's only a nightmare! Uee!" The voice in my dream finally woke me up. I shot my eyes open, full in sweat.

I look to my right and Yoongi was there, worry was written on his face. My chest heaved up and down, I saw his face glich to Jaebum, I scooted away from him crawling to the edge of the bed. Yoongi's expression changed from worry to confusion, then to hurt. "Uee," his voice soft as ever called out for my name, coming closer but then I saw it again. "St-stay away!" I lift my hands to stop him and he did, "Uee," he called again. "You-you're not... Yoongi." I stuttered, Yoongi heaved a sigh, "Uee, I am Yoongi. Look closely, white pale skin white as sugar remember? You can touch my face." Yoongi leaned in touching his face.

I watch him roam his fingers over his face. "See it's me Yoongi, Min Yoongi." I took the courage to come towards him, touching his face lightly I cupped his face. Yoongi wiped the tears from my cheeks, "why are you crying? See I told you it was me, Min Yoongi." He gave a lip tight smile. I hugged him quickly, "I'm sorry," Yoongi caressed my hair, "Don't be sorry, it was just a nightmare." Yoongi's voice vibrated through his chest. I inhaled in Yoongi's scent that smelled masculine yet feminine, I hugged him tighter closing my eyes, "you smell good." Yoongi silently chuckle pulling us apart from the hug. "Is that so? Well you smell bad." Yoongi scrunch his nose and his eyes disappeared.

I scoff slapping his chest, "that's not nice," I ignored him and pulled the sheets over my head. "I'm sleeping, good night." Yoongi chuckle, "I'm just kidding, you smell like fresh roses with a tint of cherry." A smile tugged at the end of my lips, I pretend to be asleep. Yoongi tried waking me up, "yah, are you really sleeping?" He huffed and got under the sheets as well, draping his arm over my waist and scooted closer. I could sense him taking a sniff from my hair, "you really do smell good," he whispered, snuggling at the crook of my neck.

My nose was tingling with the smell of sweet red bean. I rubbed my eyes squinting from the bright light that is coming from the window. I sat up to be greeted by my two favorite people. A smile crept up face, when I saw the tray of food, "what is this?" I raised my eyebrows with a questioning look. "Well, from your nightmare last night you didn't get to sleep well. So I let you sleep in and made breakfast with our daughter. Try some bukkumi." I watch Yoongi grab a piece and motioned me to open my mouth. I looked at the piece of food in his hand then to him, I open my mouth and chewed the rice cake. I hummed in satisfaction, "it's edible." Yoongi perked, "what?" I chuckled, stuffing some in his mouth.

*Bukkumi: Pan-fried rice cake with sweet red bean filling.*

It's the weekend, and I was sitting on the floor with Gwihan laying on her back. Yoongi, had to go out with namjoon to talk about the new plan for the company in 2017. "Aigoo, it's so lonely without your appa Hanie." I gave Gwihan her nickname a month ago for short. I pulled out my phone, "let's record and send appa a video shall we?" I asked Hanie, as she happily kicked her arms and leg. I pulled up the camera app and pressed the record button, "Min Gwihan~ say hello to appa!" I zoomed in my daughter's face, as she smiled for the camera, "omo, she smiled! Min Yoongi did you see that she smiled!" I laughed happily, "Yoongi-ah hurry home we're bored and lonely without you!" I pouted in front of the camera, giving all the attention to Gwihan now.

"Hanie~" I cooed watching her turn to her side, "Hanie-ah what are you trying to do?" I still had the video rolling. She struggled falling back on her back and she tried again, I chuckled at her chubby cheeks pressed against the mattress. "What are you doing? Trying to turn on your stomach?" Her little feet kicked, trying to turn. A couple more tries and Gwihan finally flipped on her stomach leaving me speechless. Gwihan smiled trying to keep her head up, but soon hit the mattress and lift her head again. "Yoong-yoongi did you see that? She... she flipped!" I happily congratulated Gwihan, setting my phone aside and lift Gwihan in my arms.

"Hanie made mommy proud." I kissed her chubby cheeks. Once I put Gwihan to sleep, I sent Yoongi the video excitedly. I can already see him shout once he walks through that door. I chuckled, leaning back on the sofa. I watched T.V. for half an hour and thought maybe I can go out with Gwihan. I changed into something nice yet comfortable, I went ahead to change Gwihan's outfit as well. I took the stroller out, put on my shoes, grabbed my phone and purse. "Let's see what shall we do?" I mumbled to myself as I strolled Gwihan.

I passed a pet store, when a thought suddenly popped in my head. "Uee, can we get another member in the family?" I snap my head at Yoongi, "Are you crazy, Gwihan is three months old she's not even one yet!" Yoongi pouted. Why not buy a pet instead of having another baby. Raising a pet is like raising a child, then we'll be raising two children in the house. I gave in some thoughts before turning around and open the door to the pet shop.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -
TBC!

It's been a while! I'm sorry for the wait, this chapter is a bit... rusty feels like I haven't written in ages.

I'm sorry if it's a bad chapter. School is up my butt, and Semester 1 finals is in like two days. So before a hectic day of exams being thrown at me, I might as well update a chapter. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

VOTE/COMMENT!