45

I have the motive to finish this story asap. But I don't think that's gonna happen lolz still more to go! 😭 Anyways enjoy the chapter!

I bit my nails, constantly tapping my feet on the rugged floor. "Whoa hey calm down, what's wrong?"

Jimin came up, I looked at him giving him an assuring smile. "Everything is fine, it's all good." Jimin tilted his head, "ok then. Talk to me if you need anything." I nodded my head.

"Uee, it's time to go eat dinner let's go." Yoongi pulled me up as we went down.

"Mom is excited to see you." Yoongi started the car, driving out the parking lot. "Is your dad going to be there?" I asked looking out the window.

"I'm positive he is going to have to." I nodded my head. "You've been acting weird lately, are you sure you're ok?" Yoongi held my hand.

"Your palms are sweating." His hand went up forehead, "geeze, your hot! Uee should I just take you home and cancel todays dinner?" I shook my head.

"No, no I don't want to disappoint your mom. She arranged to see me today, I must go. I'm just nervous." My voice quivered.

"Don't be nervous, my mom loves you. I'm not sure about my dad, but I'll take care of my dad." He patted my hands.

Soon we made it to a fancy restaurant. "Reservations for the Mins." The waiter told us to follow him to a room.

They opened the door, revealing a couple. "Oh Uee, yoongi you two made it!" His mom rushed to hug me.

"Lets sit and eat, we already ordered food. I hope you'll enjoy the food we pick." Yoongi's mom smiled at me, "I'm not a picky eater." I smiled drinking water.

"Appa, I have a question." Yoongi out of the blue spoke up. "Are you... approved of us yet?" I held my breath, fiddling with my fingers.

His dad looked at me and yoongi. "I approve of you two." I exhaled. Yoongi held my hand as we smiled at each other. "I broke off the deal with Mr. Jeon he was upset, but it's your choice." I thought I saw wrong, but his dad smiled.

"Thanks dad." Then the food then came in. They look delicious, but my appetite disappeared once it was set on the table.

I felt like throwing up. I held in the need of puking. "Alcohol?" Yoongi's mom offered. I shook my head, "I can't, not today." I refused.

"Just a cup." I shook my head, "I'm sorry I-I can't." Yoongi poked me.

"Why aren't you drinking? I know you drink. Don't lie, I saw how drunk you were at the halloween party." I felt pressured, Yoongi's dad cleared his throat.

"If she doesn't want to drink, then don't force her." I thanked him, by looking at him in the eye. He slight nod his head.

"I was joking, lets eat shall we." I took the fork and knife in my hand. I stared at the pile of food in front of me.

"Honey you ok? You're pale as a ghost." Yoongi's mom was concerned. "I'm f-fine." My breathing quickened, "do you not like the food?"

I shook my head, "no no, the food looks delicious. I'm just..." I shut my mouth. "I'll be right back." I covered my mouth rushing out the door, finding the women's restroom.

"Is she ok?" Yoongi's mom asked, yoongi shrugged worried about Uee. "I should-" Yoongi stood but his mom stopped him. "Let me." His mother went out to find Uee.

Uee, was in the bathroom towering over the toilet bowl, puking. She wiped her mouth flushing the toilet.

She rinsed her mouth with water, spitting it out. She stared at herself in the mirror. Yoongi's mom was right, she's as pale as a ghost.