19

Uee's pov

"CEO Min, the meeting starts in 15 minutes." I spoke through the intercom.

"Hey you busy after work?" Jimin stopped by, "umm lemme check my schedule." I ran my finger down on today's schedule.

I looked up and i frowned, "ah you can't huh." He answered for me nodding his head, I held in my laugh but it just came out.

"Why are you laughing?" I stiffled my laugh with my hand covering over my mouth. "I was just kidding, I'm totally free after... 10 though." Jimin stared at me.

"Are you serious?" I blinked, shaking my head a no laughing out loud. "What the heck Uee! Stop fooling me." Jimin slightly punched my arm while chuckling at me.

"Oww~" I chuckled along, "are you two done flirting?" We heard a cold voice beam, i stood up quickly bowing.

"S-Sorry, CEO Min." He rolled his eyes and walked towards the elevator, "we have a meeting in 10 minute, stop fooling around Secretary Yang." CEO Min pressed the button.

I quickly grabbed my notebook, laptop, and pen running towards the elevator. I quickly waved to jimin right before the elevator door closed.

I stood in the elevator with CEO Min's back facing towards me. I bit my bottom lip, peeling the skin off with my teeth.

We walked through the meeting room door, as the leaders of each floor stopped talking feeling the tense aura.

The ladies fixed their hair and pulled down their skirts sitting properly, nice and tall adding on a smile.

CEO Min took a deep breath and exhaled, "alright, as our monthly cheek up to see how well our company and employees are doing.... Mr. Han please start." CEO Min instructed.

Mr. Han cleared his throat, "our employees are doing well and are very good with their work, sir. They seem to be getting their work done but overall they're good." Mr. Han added a smile at the end.

CEO Min creased his eye brows, giving out a hum. "The employees are good huh? Not excellent, outstanding or exceptional work?" CEO Min threw vocabulary words, "they're also getting their work done... hmm, you expect me to BELIEVE THAT!" he slammed his hands on the table, making us jolt.

He scoffed, "I haven't been getting any work done here! There are no, files of paper being passed, my secretary hasn't been giving me anything to sign or some sort! And you think they're getting work DONE! UNBELIEVABLE!" he exhaled, licking his lips.

"Why don't you check over all the employees again to see if they are getting their work done. I don't want anyone lagging in my company and bring us down because of you Mr. Han. Who ever lags fire them, i don't care about complaints from them, get them out and gone from my company." CEO Min grabbed the first stack of paper throwing it on the side.

"Miss Kim Joonhee, how are the desginings of the cameras coming out?" CEO Min clasped his hands together.

Joonhee brushed her hair behind her hair, clearing her throat. "The cameras are coming out excellent, CEO Min." Yoongi nods his head, "will they be ready to show in 10 weeks? Im planning to show off the cameras in 10 weeks, will they be ready by then?" Joonhee hesitated before nodding her head.

CEO Min rubbed his eyes, "I'll come to stop by next week to check the camera." I quickly typed down what he said marking my calendar.

"Mr. Lee and Miss Hong.... tell me about the customers." Miss Hong spoke up.

"The customers are coming in buying 45% of the digital cameras, and 55% of the Min camera." Hearing the percentage Yoongi was satisfied.

"What about pictures?" Mr. Lee spoke, "the customers loves the photo booth, they come in take their pictures, and print them or they come to edit their pictures." Mr. Lee smiled brightly.

"No complaints of some sort?" Mr. Lee and Miss Hong shook their heads, "no complaints, CEO Min." CEO Min looked satisfied with the answer, "excellent."

"Let's talk about the new camera. I was looking through the papers and realized there wasn't a name for it yet. Do any of you have an idea?" They all looked at each other, murmuring and whispering.

"Uhh ahem." Everyone's attention came to me as i shrunk beneath my seat, "secretary yang got any ideas?" CEO Min questioned looking at me.

"Uhh well... sort of..." i doodled in my notebook stopping. "We can name it Agust D?"

-  -  -  -  -  -  -

I'm still not over Suga's mixtape so hehe yea. ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER TILL 20! So excited! After the 20th chapter, that's when it starts getting intresting.

And i just came back from a wedding. It was so beautiful and different from what we usually do.

Aight, enjoy my boring and lame chapter!