31

A/N: Here are the girls, took me a while tbh. Aren't they all gorgeous! More gorgeous than me 😂 Alright ENJOY! VOTE/COMMENT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED! (Fyi: no school on thursday and friday so expect an update).

"Reservations for Min Hwang." The waitress up front scanned in the book.

"Right this way." The waitress led us to our booth. We walk pass tables, with fancy food placed in front of the customers.

We stopped in front of a door. The waitress knocked and opened the door. "Min Hwang welcome!" Another man in his mid 40s stood up.

They shook hands and greeted, "this is my son Min Yoongi." CEO Min's father went to the side to let CEO Min walk forward.

"Ahh, the successful CEO of Min's Company." He smiled sticking out his hand. CEO Min shook his hand, "nice meeting you sir."

"This here is my daughter, Junghwa." A woman about my age stood up and walked over. "Hi, I'm Junghwa nice to meet you." I watch her bow acting like she's all shy. I silently scoffed and I don't know why.

CEO Min just stared at this Junghwa girl and bowed his head. "Lets go and order something shall we?" Junghwa's father smiled.

"Can you all leave us alone?" CEO Min's father requested. We all bowed heading out the door. "Wait!" I stop my tracks turning around.

CEO Min walked pass his father and came towards me. "She's staying here with me." He grabbed my wrist pulling me close behind him while he faced his father.

His dad looked shocked and furious. "Yoongi, she's your secretary she can wait outside until we're done." His father had a scary voice behind his calm tone.

"No appa, she's going to have lunch with us." He pulled onto my hand dragging me to the open seat next to his.

His dad walk in front blocking our way. "Take her outside." He lowly commanded.

"I'm not going to let her stand out there. She's staying with me." He pulled my hand as my feet stumbled.

His dad looked at me with his piercing eyes. "CEO Min... its ok, i can wait outside. Its a family friend lunch, i shouldn't interfere " i tried pulling away.

"See, she said so herself she can wait outside." CEO Min looked over his shoulder towards me. "I'm fine." I whisper.

CEO Min turned his head back to his dad, "fine." He turned to me, "then im eating outside." He took my hand walking out.

"Yoongi stop this instant. We have important matters to talk." CEO Min stopped as I looked up to see the back of his head.

"CEO Min, I'm fine. Just go and enjoy your lunch. I came with you right? Just go eat your lunch." I felt CEO Min's grip tighten.

"You came, but I want you to stay beside me." He turned to me leaving me speechless.

"Stop being a child and eat your lunch. I'll be standing behind that door waiting ok?" I whispered staring deeply in his eyes.

He sighed, "alright... once we're done I'm coming right out." I nod my head.

He let go of my hand as he turned back to the table. I walk out the door as one of the guard closes the door.

Yoongi's pov

"I'm sorry for the trouble Hyungkuk." My dad apologized, "thats alright. Come lets sit and order."

We all took out seats and Junghwa sat in front of me keeping the smile on her face. I annoyingly rolled my eyes.

"We're still waiting for my son, but lets order anyway." Hyungkuk took the menu and scanned through it.