14

Walking down the hall with paper works in my arm, I saw janitors at an area fixing up something.

I slowed my pace, "um excuse me, what are you fixing?" I asked one of the janitor.

"Oh, CEO Min called us saying there was a broken glass on this counter, so we came to fix it." The janitor wiped his hands on a cloth.

My mouth gape open, "ahh I see, well I hope you fix it soon! Work hard!" I smiled and waved before leaving the area.

'So he's concerned?' I smiled to mysel, I shook my head to get the thought out of my head. "Ah, Mr. Choi here are the paper work." I handed Mr. Choi, the boss of the office area on floor 6 the papers.

"Thank you Secretary Yang!" I bowed, "no problem."

I headed back upstairs, as I remembered the janitors, they must be must be working hard.

I grabbed three cups of water walking back to them. "You all must be thirsty, take a break and drink some water." I hand each cup to the janitors.

"Oh, thank you Secretary Yang, you're very kind." The janitor I spoke to, took the cup from my hand.

I smiled, "it's nothing, you guys work hard... Harder than us office people. Everyday you clean and repair things."
"Oh, you're very kind to think about our jobs. Not a lot of people appreciate our jobs " the middle aged man drank from his cup.

I laughed dryly, "do you know, why it's broken?" I pointed to the broken glass. They averted their gaze to where I was staring.

"Ah that old thing? It's been broken before you came, the Secretary before you was a bit clumsy and rude." The old man clicked his tounge towards the end.

"What happened?" I asked, "well, she thought she was higher than all of us, and so she thinks she can do whatever she pleases. She tried seducing the CEO, but he didn't like her and she became furious.... So this happened." The same janitor, said.

I nodded my head, she's pretty scary. The janitors laughed, making me confused.

"What's so funny?" I creased my brows, "she is scary." I froze at my spot. "You heard that?!" Embarrassed my ears turned red.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, everyone thinks the same. She's rude to others, everyone in the building doesn't like her." The middle age janitor laughed.

I gave a small smile still embarrassed, "well we better get back to work, thanks for the drink Secretary Yang." The janitors thanked.

I smiled back telling them, 'no problem.'

Making my way back to my desk, jimin and I made eye contact. We both smiled at each other as I sat down.

I looked at the time, and an hour passed already. Time to change my bandage.

I knocked the door a couple of times, waiting for an answer. "Come in!"

I opened the door, closing it behind me. "It's time to change the bandage." I walked over to his desk.

"I thought you forgot." Yoongi set aside his work, walking over to his first aid kit. "Sorry, I was talking to the janitors." I said as I sat down.

He unwrapped the bandage, chuckling. "What's so funny?" I cocked my head trying to read his expression.

"It's nothing." He shook his head as he poured the alcohol onto a cotton swab. "Tell me if it hurts." He warned, while I nodded.

As he applied the alcohol, I winced clutching onto my free hand.

Soon the pain faded, "why use alcohol? You can just apply medication." I watched him dab the cotton.

"To clean the bacteria." He simply said. My mouth formed into an 'O'.

Next he applied the medication, and wrapped it.

Yoongi wrapped the bandage ever so carefully, making sure he doesn't tighten the bandage.

"Yahh! My little nephew!" A voice beamed making us jump. "Aish, aunty!!" CEO Min took a glance at me before averting his eyes back to his aunt.

"Will you knock before you barg in? And don't scare us like that." CEO Min quickly packed his first aid kit, while I quickly bandage up.

"HM? What were you two doing?" His aunt asked suspiciously eyeing the both of us.

"Nothing Aunty Moon." CEO Min sighed putting away the first aid kit. "I don't see how this 'nothing'. AND~ don't scare US?! What do you mean by us?" She wiggled her eye brows.

Yoongi huffed, "meaning us two, we were discussing about something." His aunt smiled "ok then..."

"What were you doing with the first aid kit by the way? And since when did you carry a first aid kit?" His aunt questioned.

"We were uh w-we-"

"We were talking about how the company should... Ummm should start carrying around first aid kits." I cut CEO Min.

"Y-yeah, we were talking about that." He nervously chuckled tapping his desk.

"Hmm, OK then." His aunt bought the excuse, releasing a sigh, "then you were practicing how to use the equipments?" She threw another question.

CEO Min and I widen our eyes trying to speak. "Uh yeah!" I smiled rising my hand up. "Just practicing!" His aunt nodded her head, "OK" was all she said.

"Well I guess I'll leave you two alone." I bowed and left the room with a smile.

"Yahh... Is she your girlfriend?" Aunty Moon sat down. Yoongi scoffed, "why does everyone say that?" Making his aunt in a surprised phase.

"Who else thought she was your girlfriend?" Aunty Moon leaned closer. "Mom." Yoongi stacked up files putting them in order.

"I see... You didn't answer my question. Is she your girlfriend?" Aunty Moon bounced up and down like a kid.

Yoongi stopped rumaging through papers, "no she is not." He annoyingly stacked the last file, before pressing the telecom.

"Secretary Yang can you grab these files, and hand them to business corporation." Shortly Uee answered back, "yes, sir."

"I want to meet this new Secretary, is she pretty? Smart, nice, better than the last one?" Aunty Moon batted her eyes.

"Aunty, you already met her." Yoongi chuckled, as Aunty Moon tried to remember. "Did I?" Making yoongi nod his head.

Soon a knock was heard, "come in!" Yoongi commanded. The doors opened as Aunty Moon, is anticipating who this new Secretary is.

Once Uee walked through the doors, Aunty Moon was in a state of shock.

"Where are the files you asked for?" Uee asked, "right here." Yoongi grabbed the files carefully placing them in her arms.

Uee walked out closing the door behind her, "She is the new Secretary?" Aunty Moon asked in a daze, making yoongi nod his head.

"Alright Aunty Moon, what are you doing here?" Yoongi's facial expression didn't change.

"Well..."

- - - - - - -

Hey jammers! I'm pretty tired from shopping and traveling.

Heading back home, from Minnesota still driving home. Fell asleep and woke up to eat.

Now it's time to update! I hope my jammers are having a wonderful July 4th weekend!

I know I will! And imma head back to napping -_-