Theo

~~Liam's POV~~

"His claws were different, twice the size of Scott's more like talons." Jordan Parish was recapping what had happened to him.

"Well if that's the worse part that doesn't sound to bad." Melissa said but Parishes eyes glassed over at the memory.

"It's worse," now the mother looked worried. "They did something to me. I don't know how to describe it other than it felt as if the life was being drawn out of me through them. Through the claws."

"And now he's looking for Scott?"

"Which got me thinking about what this guy could do?" Everyone was staring at him for the answer to his own question. "The rule is you have to kill and alpha to steal their power right?"

"But it's different for Scott." The mother defended but her voice wavered.

"You can't steal a true alphas power." The sheriff said but Jordan bowed his head before raising it again.

"I think this guy can," that was all I needed to hear before taking off down the hall and pulling out my phone calling Scott first, but it went to voice mail, and then Phoebe who answered second ring.

"Where are you? The guys gonna try and steal Scott's power." I said hastily as I waited for the elevator.

"What!" She cried "is that even possible?" She asked and I told her everything parish told Melissa and the sheriff. "Ok, well head to the basement I'll be there in five." She said before hanging up. I stared at the phone confused before hitting the button for the basement.

It only took about two minutes before I heard the purr of a motorbike. Looking up I saw Phoebe on her black sports bike pulling to a stop in front of me. I stared at her in shock as she lifted her helmet off. "What?" She asked confused.

"Are you old enough to drive her yet?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, but I think the sheriff can agree to let us off this once, besides it'll be a good test for wet weather conditions." She pulled out another helmet for me out of her backpack which I took before hopping on behind her. "Hold on."

Which I did as I wrapped my arms around her waist while she revved the engine before taking off into the pouring rain. I held on tighter as my vision became a blur with the rain but the girl in front of me somehow remained on course.

We pulled up at the high school minutes later stopping on the side of the road. Taking my helmet off my hair quickly became drenched but I waited for Phoebe as she swung over without difficulty and placed her helmet on baby. I took her hand and followed the scent of stiles.

I found him with Malia and ran straight for them just as Malia gripped my chest and pinned me to the ground.

~~Phoebe's POV~~

Watching Malia pin down my boyfriend was both amusing and terrifying at the same time. "Malia!" I yelled at the same time as stiles.

"Oh my god!" I covered my mouth as Liam's breathing was laboured.

"Scott's in trouble," he cried and Malia turned to stiles who face turned into one of fear. I felt something in the air, something that wasn't familiar to me. While everyone was distracted I followed the feeling only to find Scott and Kira fighting something that reeked of abnormality.