Escape From Eichen - Part 1

~~Malia's POV~~

"Please remember to follow visitor procedure," the guard said as he opened the gates to allow a group of visitors in. "Eichen house has a wide range of patients and we cannot guarantee the safety of those who deviate from the rules." Kira and I shared a look as the gates shut behind us and we walk up the steps to Beacon Hills asylum. Entering the building we hurried off from the group behind a corner when the guards weren't looking and waited for the next faze of the plan.

~~Parish's POV~~

This is officially the worst plan ever. Driving up to the South Gate of Eichen I pulled to a stop and descended the passenger window of my police van. The guard of Eichens South gate stopped in front of the window.

"Delivery to the morgue." I stated and he flicked threw the pages on the clipboard.

"I don't see you on the list." He said and I felt my heart rate pick up.

"You heard about the animal attacks right?" I asked and he simply nodded. "The hospital ran out of refrigerated draws and Eichens the only other up to code morgue in the county."

"Let's have a look." He said with a wave.

"I don't think you want to do that," I said with a smile and pulled him to a stop. "The stench back there almost made me pass out while driving."

"Open the back of the van please." I nodded and formed a little plan to get us out of this mess. Getting out I met the guard at the back and unlocked double doors showing him the body bags as he turned the torched on.

"I need to log the names of their toe tags." He says.

"There's significant dcop. They were found in the county tunnels passed river."

"Open them up please." He says and I walk to the closest on and slowly open it. I wait until the guard was close enough before flipping back the top to reveal a barely recognisable women who stank really bad.

The guard coughed and turned away. I moved to another one and started to open it. "No, no. Go just go." He says with a wave and as I turned back to the body of the women I smiled as I zipped her up and closed the doors.

~~Malia's POV~~

We were both still hiding behind the corner getting more and more nervous. Kira took deeps breaths as a patient slowly walked out of a room completely naked. A women gasp as the reception man got up off his chair.

"Not again, Nelson." The patient, Nelson, turned and ran as the guard chased after him leaving the reception desk unsupervised. I gave Kira a nod as we hurried to the door.

"It's natural." I heard Nelson say.

"So is fifteen thousand volts." The guard said just as we heard electricity and a scream of pain. We both stop before I opened the door and we faced the electrical room door and Kira hurried in and I followed.

~~Phoebe's POV~~

I laid completely still before hearing a zipper move and Scott's rabid breathing. I undid my zipped and bolted up right breathless still half in my body bag. I looked at Liam who just came out of his bag before Stiles managed his own and stared at Scott. "Oh my god." I said.