Revealed

We ran into the school one of Liam's arms draped over my shoulders and the other over Stiles'. Hayden ran in front of us opening the doors as we followed the crowd of panicking people until we stopped in an empty classroom.

Hayden cleared the teachers desk while my boyfriend screamed in pain as we all lifted him on top of it. He huffed and grunted as Hayden said his name. "Liam?"

"I'm okay, I'm fine." He said in pain.

"Yeah, you're in fit perfect condition." I said, trying to calm myself down. As I pulled away his torn shirt I almost vomited as did Hayden. Stiles almost fainted.

"What?" He asked seeing our faces, "is it bad?"

"No." Hayden said.

"Very." Said Stiles.

"No comment." I said at the same time, we all gave each other looks as I stood behind Liam with my hands on his head, rubbing his shoulders and arms not knowing what to do.

"Okay, okay what do you guys usually do when this happens?" Hayden asks as I watch the blood ooze out so the deep deep wounds.

"Ah, I usually pass out, still might do that." He says as Hayden moves another piece of ripped shirt revealing more blood and deep wounds. "Stiles!" She screams as the boys goes to faint.

"Okay okay," he says telling Hayden about the pain and how he couldn't heal because of it.

"Pain," I said as I place my forehead to Liam's, feeling his fever. I held him down and he pushed forward. I kissed him, feeling his pain move into my own body. I cupped his face, feeling the blood on it.

I slowly pulled away tears in my eyes as he stares into mine. "Okay, next time I'll kiss him." Stiles says as Hayden laughs slightly. Liam entwines our fingers as I rest my forehead on his.

"Don't do that again please Liam," I whisper. "I can't lose you again." His eyes slowly closed but he smiles.

"I promise Pheebs, I love you to much to leave you again." I smile as tears went down my cheeks.

"I love you to." We smiled at each other and I touched my forehead to his as I rubbed his sweat drenched hair and he slowly healed. We continued to hear the screams of the innocents as they ran in fear.

"We have to help them." Hayden said and I looked at her, then to Stiles, then to Liam who's wounds are better than before. "We have to do something."

"And we will alright, but first we have to think of a plan." Stiles says when suddenly Scott screamed. Liam's eyes snapped open and they were yellow and full of rage.

"Liam stop please!" I say and hold him down as he starts fighting. "Hayden!" I scream and she holds him down. "Okay Liam this is going to hurt, a lot." I put my hand on the wound and he screamed as I sped up the healing. I groaned as I absorbed his pain and felt its effects of me.

I pulled away and Liam passed out. "What did you do?" Stiles asked and I shrugged holding Liam's head, not caring about the blood.

"I sped up his healing, he's going to be out for a little bit but I need to help Scott. He's in trouble the two of you stay here. If I know you're safe then you're two less people to worry about." I left before things got harder and tried to find Scott.