Freed

~~Liam's POV~~

I was in the hospital still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it was Phoebe who'd clawed Lydia in the neck. I looked up to see Scott coming towards me. "She okay?" I asked.

"She's going to be fine." He said as tears threatened to spill from my eyes. "But she can't really talk."

"It's over isn't it?" I said and when Scott didn't say anything I made a little laugh and managed a little smile. "There's nothing we can do to save him. Phoebe's under Sebastian's will, or that's what sheriff says. It's over." Scotts phone buzzed.

"Give me a second." He says and I nod. Phoebe's dad, he'd know how to help, I thought just when Scott comes back. "Get up."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I have an idea, and this isn't over." We walked into Lydia's room and helped her sit up when Melissa and Stiles walked in.

"Lydia this is just going to have to be between us considering I could get fired for it." Melissa said.

"It's a cordasion shot," Scott said "it's going to bring the inflammation down." She nodded her head wearing and I moved away to allow Melissa to get to the wound. It was a massive needle, and Lydia held out her arm.

"Not there," she moved the gauze off Lydia's neck to reveal the wound.

"Okay, well I'm going to have to leave." Stiles said.

"You're not going anywhere. Hold her hand." Melissa said.

"Okay I'm not leaving but I still might faint." I looked at the massive needle then Lydia's wounds and before I knew it I was looking at the white ceiling lights.

~~Phoebe's POV~~

I growled and stood back as Sebastian fought Parish in his beast form. Argent let rounds off but I was told to stay back. I stopped when I heard electricity then Liam's voice. "Lydia get out of the water." I heard him and Scott groan in pain.

"Sorry Lydia." Theo said. I remembered something from a book I read La Loba is the toughest and fiercest of her pack. Her bright green eyes fill with a passion and love for the challenge. Undefeated she protects women and children as she triumphs her rivals and is the leader of the pack.

"I am no one property." I said as I fought Sebastian's will on me. A green glow auras around me as I picked up the pieces inside me. The beast turned to me and growled but I felt nothing. My jaguar moved inside me as I ran to where I found Liam on the ground and Theo pushing Lydia to the hole in the floor. Scott reached out and grabbed her hand.

Theo reached own and stabbed Scott. I roared and tackled Theo we rolled and I punched him in the face. I rolled off him and to my feet but he smiled. "Feel that Scott? Knaima venom." I turned to Lydia who was dangling in Scotts hand. I ran and caught her just as Scott let go.

I turned to Theo as he stood over me. "You were always a pain Pheebs." He kicked me over the edge and I tumbled down the dark tunnel. I moved Lydia so she was on top of me and when we hit the bottom I got the impact.

"Phoebe?" She whispered and I let the tears fall.

"I'm so sorry Lydia. I couldn't stop him he, he controlled me. What I did I can never take back, I just.... I just want to try and do something to help you." I cried and slowly sat up as my back healed. I saw her in front of me staring at me.