The Hellhound And The Beast

A/N

Warning: this chapter cantains spoilers for those who haven't seen teen wolf season 5. However this isn't in the season I just made it up to how I imagined it to go. Thanks for all your support guys :)

~~Phoebe's POV~~

I sat at a café in a town unknown to me. I travelled at my top speed almost all night and had to catch my own food like Malia. It honestly didn't taste that bad to my jaguar side but my human side was still not comfortable with the whole situation.

I had a short two hour nap before sneaking into a hotel room and refreshing. With my credit card I bought some clothes and that is how I got to where I am now. Being a gather doesn't necessarily mean bones for my kind, it can also mean gatherer of information.

I gathered information saying the demon wolf, Deucalion, was here but no one knows where. However Scott saved a piece of his fight with this alpha and I have his scent. I followed it to an abandoned building where I heard three voices.

"You seriously want to try and kill me with that?" One voice said and it was amused but also quiet threatening. Peaking through a hole in the metal doors I saw a lean man tied to a metal wired wall hooked up to a machine with electricity running through it.

"Oh, we weren't going to kill you but that can be arranged after you tell us some information." Another guy said and smiled to his partner who turned on the machine and the guy tied up cried out.

His eyes flashed red and I knew he was the demon wolf. "Where's Scott McCall? Where's the were-jaguar? Where is La Loba?" They screamed and turned up the machine and sparks flew out as Deucalion roared in anger and pain.

Walking back I kicked the door open and light lit up the dark room. Walking in I shrugged my shoulders and looked around before eyeing the two men. One was muscular and cute while the other was leaner and not as cute.

"Who are you? How'd you find us?" The leaner one asked and I licked my lips before walking towards them. They pulled out guns and I shook my head freezing.

"Not necessary boys, I just want to talk to my mate over there then I'll be out of your hair." I say and take another step forward as looks were exchanged.

"No, now get out before I shoot you." The cuter one said and I sighed in disappointment.

"That's a shame you see, I was gonna give you the location of Scott McCall and that new La Loba I heard of." That sparked their interests as I back away, including Deucalion.

"Wait," they said as I slowly turned away. "What are you talking about? How'd you find them?" Shrugging my shoulders I stepped right up to the barrel of the gun.

"You'll never know." Grabbing the gun I butted it against the guys head hard and spun around kicking the other guy over and before knocking him out. I turned to the alpha as he stared at me. "Now how does an alpha like you, get caught up in something like this?" I asked as I turned the machine off and untie him.

"Not hard when you try to make peace with your enemies." He answers his red eyes replaced by brown ones and his light hair was damp with sweat. "Now why are you helping me? Who are you?"

Backing away I pulled up my claw necklace and he stared at it in awe. "Your-."

"La Loba? Yeah," I flashed my green eyes before getting to business. "Scott McCall, my former alpha needs your help. The beast of Gévaudan has risen." I retold the alpha everything and he listen patiently.