Planning Eichen Escape

~~Phoebe's POV~~

"There's four steps. We get into Eichen, we get into the closed unit , we get Lydia and get out." Stiles was saying the next day after the beast destroyed the fourth floor in the hospital with the aid of parish who set it on fire.

"We have to do all this while getting passed orderlies, guards, electronic door locks and a mountain ash barrier." Kira, Malia, Liam and I nod our heads.

"And you've got a plan for all that?" Malia asks.

"Stole this last night off an orderly, but it's useless cause they rest the codes each night." I bumped my knee against Liam's just needing to touch him to stay calm.

"So why'd you take it?" Kira asks.

"Getting to that." He says.

"The only way to get Lydia out of Eichen to make that key card work again." Scott said.

"How you gonna do that?" Liam asks.

"We're getting to that ok," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Is there anything you can tell us now? Say how we break into Eichen in the first place?" I ask and he nods his head and turns the computers around.

"Just listen, I pulled all the history from the card. Two weeks ago there's a brown out security system rebutted. During a rebut all the key cards revert back to a default code."

"So if we trigger a rebut," I say and nod as Liam finishes my sentence.

"The card goes back to a default code it works again." We nod and start to get excited.

"How are we gonna cause a brown out?" Kira asks.

"That's your part," Scott says and the girl gets nervous. "Your gonna draw power from the main line but only enough to cause the brown out."

"Not a black out." Stiles says. "You do that It could send Eichen into a lock down which is bad very very bad."

"There's a electrical room behind the reception counter. The main power line goes into two breakers that run the whole of Eichen."

"Ok slight problem, I don't know how to do that." She says.

"That's ok, you have time to practice." Scott says but stiles didn't look to confident.

"Let's say all this goes perfectly," Malia says "how does a brown out get us into the closed unit of Eichen?"

"The system takes five minutes to rebut. In those five minutes all the alarms will be turned off the key card should work."

"Liam, Phoebe you guys and I will get stiles to the gate of the closed unit but after that he has to go on his own we can't get passed the mountain ash barrier. And when we're gone all anyone's gonna think is that there was a rebut of the security system caused by a brown out."

"Ah any questions?" Stiles asked.

"How do we get into Eichen house in the first place?" Liam asks.