Control

~~Phoebe's POV~~

Everything had happened like a blur since the changing. I was faster, could hear more clearly and further away. My healing has increased and my eyes can pick up uv light and other colours.

I've moved to Derek's old loft and even though dad wasn't ok with it he let me do it. He also covered up my escape at the hospital and I have been discharged saying my healing was a miracle. I went to heal Lydia but her mother moved her to Eichn house. The scares from Kate haven't healed and there's a faint scare from where Theo impaled my spear into my stomach. 

My powers have increased dramatically and my ability to change into a jaguar has increase both my appetite and fidgetiness. I was currently running in the woods when I caught Hayden's scent and her sisters. Advancing to the edge of the forest I listened in hearing a voice calling for help.

Watching as Hayden got out of the car, closed the door and spun around almost hitting liam. "Liam!" She screamed as  the boy apologised. "What are you doing here?"

"I sent you like a hundred texts." He said.

"I saw." She said and he stared dumbfounded.

"You- you saw? What thats it? Why did you tell me you were alive? What about Phoebe, she's missing you know?" The sound of my name made me crouch lower, blending into the night with my dark coat.

"Maybe because you left me for dead. You left me to go kill Scott and I had Phoebe with me, singing to me as I died. As for where she is right now I don't know but after what happened to her who can blame her?"

He stared at her in surprise but something about the building her sister was in wasn't right with me. Growling lowly I crept closer until I heard its roar I watched on as the massive wolf ripped a whole metal door off its hinges and throw it at Hayden and Liam.

"What the hell is that?" Hayden asked in shock while liam had the perfect solution.

"Run!" He screams and they do as the massive black wolf with blue eyes chases them and I chase after it. I followed it swiftly moving faster on four legs than two reaching up to a higher speed than ever before.

I watched as two of my remaining friends clear a cliff face and the beast shortly after them. The wolf turned around and growled, building up my speed I jumped over the cliff and land in front of my friends before roaring and attacking.

My first instinct is to protect while my second is to attack. Roaring and dodging the beast clawed my side and threw me into a tree, breaking a couple of ribs. Just as it advanced I ducked and scratched it's back deeply before jumping and biting its neck.

Liam pulled Hayden down the cliff face and I jumped off the wolfs back following them down. Landing in a crumbled heap I watched as Hayden slapped liam, twice across the face.

"What are you doing?" He groaned from the rock he landed on.

"Making sure your alive." She says as I limp forward slowly.

"I can't move my legs," he says and Hayden looked on concerned from where she stood. "I think my backs broken."

"Will it heal?" She asked.