Emotional Wreck

A scream filled my ears as well as an exploding pain in my shoulder. My breath caught as I absorbed the fact that one of my friends was in trouble. Pulling away from Scott, Kira, Brett, Mason and Liam, I ran out of the club Sinema and to my bike.

Pulling on my helmet I ignited the roar of my baby and followed my gut to the school. I saw Stiles' jeep parked and pulled to a stop at the end of the block before pulling out my spear and racing inside. I sensed there was more than just stiles in the building as I hurried to the library.

I tried the doors but they were shut tight. Looking through the window I saw stiles climbing the scaffolding with Donavon behind him. Turning to my right I saw the keypad for the doors and smashed it with my spear, hearing the click of the doors opening. Running in I noticed the key ring stiles was trying to grab and the hissing of a Wendigo.

Pulling out a knife at the end of my spear I took a second to call on my inner power before looking at Donavon, pulling my arm back, pushing it forward and letting the knife fly through the air and into Donavan's spine. He froze allowing stiles a second to grip the key and pull it out.

Poles fell and a slicing noise filled the air, sounding more louder than any other pole vibrating on contact with the floor. Donavon was stabbed through the chest by a pole that fell from the scaffolding, my knife still sticking through his back as he choked and coughed on his own blood.

I walked behind the dying boy as stiles stood in front of him, his eyes solemnly fixed on the boy. He reached out an took the pole in his hands. Donavon growled and hissed through his teeth causing both of us to freeze up. I watched, feeling cold as the boys head went limp. My breathing was all that filled my ears as mercury flowed down the pole, giving a silvery tone to the red blood.

Tears filled my ears as I watched stiles' own brown ones turn watery. I carefully walked forward and touched the hilt of my knife, taking a second before pulling it out. Blood covered my hands and small parts of my clothes as it spitted from the wound. I couldn't see the blood against my black jeans or matching shirt. My hair and face still covered by the helmet and my bracelet was hidden by my jacket.

Unfortunately my favourite pair of vans were ruined. The golden knife felt warm to the touch but sent ice through my veins. "Who are you?" Stiles asked but my voice didn't seem to work. Turning I walked over to the library phone and called nine one one. "What are you doing? You can't call them here, they'll see what we did. What I did," he rephrased.

"Nine one one what's your emergency?" A female voice asked but I didn't say anything and neither did stiles. "Nine one one please state your emergency." Silence "nine one one this line is for emergencies only, if you do not have an emergency please hang up."

"Want me to send a car out?" Another voice, male, asked. "What's the address?"

"It's the school, Beacon Hills High." The women answered.

"Let's see if we can get a car in the area." The man answered as the line went dead. I put the phone back down and stared at the knife in hand. The symbol for La Loba was covered with blood standing out so brightly the moonlit sky reflected it.

"We have to go," stiles said. His voice wavering and I nodded in agreement. Getting a clean bit of cloth from the scaffolding I cleaned my prints from the phone as stiles worked on keeping the door to the library open. Suddenly a phone vibrated and I had my knife in defending position in a second, my metal pole hidden beneath my jumper.

We looked at each other as stiles slowly crept towards Donavon and slowly took his phone back from him. I caught a glimpse of Malia's name before he declined and pocketed his phone. Walking forward, I gently took his arm and pulled him out to his abandoned car. We worked in silence jumpstarting the jeep before getting in and taking a second to reverse an watch as the deputy got out of his car an look around.