Escape From Eichen - Part 4

~~Phoebes POV~~

Liam and I took turns punching and kicking the giant and I finally had enough. "Let's get this over with." Running at him I slid between his legs and popped up to my feet, kicking him where the sun didn't shine. His face turned red and into one of pain. "Liam!" I screamed to my boyfriend, who was puffing hard, and he ran and punched him hard.

He went still and the door opened to Merediths room. The guard fell face first to the ground and I looked to see Scott who was staring at the two of us. "Oh good your back."

"Is he out?" Liam asked and Scott looked at the guard before back at the two of us.

"Yeah." Liam held up a thumb.

"Okay." Was all he said before falling on his side and passing out. I was puffed to and lent back against the wall.

"What happened?" Scott asked.

"Oh you know, you go into someone's head leaving us to guard which results in fighting two guards and one giant, just another Saturday, or is it Sunday?" I think about before Scott cuts me off and tells me about finding Parish and using him to get through the mountain ash and finding Lydia.

"Ok, let's just wake Liam up from his minute nap and find Parish." Scott nods and I knelt down next to Liam who looked peaceful as he slept. I shook him awake and he jolted forward knocking me back. "Calm down Jason Borne, we need to find Parish."

He stares at Scott, then me, before nodding his head. We ran out of the room and into the hallways. I looked down the stairway to see Parish laying unconscious at the bottom.

"Parish, Parish hey can you here me?" I asked and gently shook him awake.

"How'd I get here?" He asked and gently sat up. Scott and Liam crouched down in front of him.

"We don't know we just followed the burning smell." Liam said and I nodded.

"Ok parish listen," Scott said as the confused deputy stared at his burnt hands. I took them into mine and focused on healing. "Eichen is in lock down, there is no way we can get out unless plan B works."

"Plan B?" He says and I turn to look at Scott.

"What's plan B?" I looked to Liam who shook his head and Scott turned back to me and Parish.

"Don't worry about it, right now we need you to find Lydia."

"Me?"

"Actually not completely you, we kinda need the other you."

"The hellhound." I said I pulled my hands from his. He looked down to see his once burned ones were completely healed, just covered in soot. Liam hunted and found a can of spray and threw it to Scott who brought out a lighter. I lit the lighter and Scott held the can behind it.

"Do it!" Parish yelled and Scott did it. Sending fire it Parish who roared. I turned off the fire and Parish rose to his feet. He started walking, almost like he's in a trance, and we followed. I couldn't help but admire the patterns that glowed of fire on Parishes skin.

As he approached the wall of mountain ash Scott, Liam and I stayed back. "Parish." Scott said.

"How's he going to get through the mountain ash?" Liam asked. As he passed through, it erupted and turned into blue red fire.