Horrible Realisations

~~Phoebe's POV~~

I felt my insides go stiff as I slowly collapse to the ground. I heard Liam and Scott but couldn't make out their words. I saw a little girl twirling in the snow as her father laughed and mother smiled. It was olden times as the mother and daughter wore long corsets dresses while the father had a long saggy top, pants and boots.

The problem was the daughter looked exactly like me. The hazel eyes dark hair and tanned skin. The mother was unrecognizable but the father I'd seen him before. I snapped out of it and sagged against Liam.

"Phoebe, hey what happened? Are you ok?" He asked as I shivered and nodded taking a moment.

"A lost memory." I said and sat back up but Liam wasn't letting me go. His arms were still around me as I looked into his blue eyes then Scott's brown ones. "Clarissa's memory. La lobas can look into their ancestors memories for information but she is giving it to me."

"Why? What does she want you to know?" Scott asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know but right now I need to go." I got to my feet and squeezed Liam's hand once before getting a nod from Scott and taking off. I sensed Malia was in trouble and followed that feeling to a building.

I sprinted in as I heard Malia scream. I jumped on top of a car and kicked a women in the face who was standing over Malia and digging her heel into the poor girls wounded gut.

I roared and flashed my eyes as she pulled out her claws. "Corinne!" Deaton called and I turned my head to see him duck taped to a chair. "You can't get it back like this it has to be full moon. You kill her now you get nothing." He says.

I stood over the wounded girl and pulled out my spear from my belt. She raised her claws ready to take a shot when the lights exploded and I heard Lydia's familiar screams. Taking the opportunity Malia reached out to my hand as I pulled her to her feet. She roared at her mother, eyes and fangs as Corrine did the same.

They went head to head and I stepped in when the women was getting the upper hand but other than that I staid out of the way. "I killed them because of you," Malia said as I went to Braden's side and healed her. "I killed my own family."

"Your adopted family. I'm your family sweetheart." I growled at the women after healing Braden however she'll be unconscious for a little while. "But if it makes you feel any better I didn't care about them. I was only trying to kill you." With that I went up behind her and kicked her knee out causing her to stumble.

"Stay out of this Phoebe." Malia cried.

"She right," Corinne said turning to me. "You won't win this one. Coyotes and Jaguar fights tend to get messy."

"Yeah? Well good thing I can do this then." I shifted to my jag form and snarled. Just then the wall behind Deaton slowly crumbled away until a hole was punched through. A pair of blue eyes and shadows were on the other side as the beast roared.

I stood there frozen as I realised what Deucalion was getting at. "You know a Jaguar can't kill its own family?"

"I do which is why even though right now I want to rip you apart I can't." I answered and he smiled. "Thats out of the fact as to why I'm here-."

"Is it?" He asked and I stared at his bloodied fingers. "Who else have you tried to kill but couldn't? A enemy maybe?"

The beast slowly crumbled away the wall and reached for Deaton. "Malia, Phoebe." He said but I was frozen in place. It got the chair and pulled Deaton to the wall snapping both Malia and I out of our frozen selves.

Malia ran forward and cut the tape on one side as I turned human and did the same over the other. Just as the beast pulled the chair through the hole Deaton jumped free and we ran away. We grabbed Brendan on the way, she regained consciousness, and they ran ahead but I stopped as it roared.

The memories shook loose and I realised what Anna was trying to tell me. I stared at the beast before Deaton pulled me away. We stopped at the animal clinic as I healed Malia and Deaton of their injuries.

Scott and Liam walked in and no words were exchanged as Malia nodded her head to Scott and I walked over to Liam who wrapped me in his arms. Pulling away we smiled at each other.

"You were never gonna stay out of trouble were you?" He said and I shook my head as he stroked my cheek alighting it with warmth and tingles.

"No, and never will. You won't either will you?" I said and his smile grew.

"Not with you in my life." We both laughed and I turned to see Deaton hugging Scott and they didn't look like they would part anytime soon.

Back at Scott's house we all circled around a table. Scott, Stiles, Kira, Malia, Liam and myself. All smiling and ready to get the last person needed. Scott pulled out the Eichen Security Log book as a blueprint map, key card and pictures were laid out. I looked at Liam to see him smiling.

"Don't get to excited buddy." I said with a nudge.

"Now we get Lydia," Scott's says.

~~Theo's POV~~.

I enter into my hideout after betraying Malia and Braden into handing them over to the desert wolf for the talons to steal the beasts power. I saw Corey, Josh and Tracy all injured and bloody. I descend the stairs and walk over to Tracy.

"All this to take down one blind werewolf." She couldn't hold my gaze as a deep voice rises.

"Recently reblinded," I look over to the light haired man with red eyes blind in the centre. "Unfortunately the healing of my eyes by a dark Druid proved only temporary. Parting gift from my time with Scott McCall. Friend of yours?" He asks.

"We're working through some issues." I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

"He knows why he's here," Tracy said and I turned to the dark eyed girl who was quiet pretty to look at. "He knows about the beast."

"Hm," he says. "The beast of Gévaudan. History's most vicious most famous werewolf and you think I'm going to show you how to steal its power." The blind wolf said matter factly. I walked forward and knelt in front of him.

"I think your open to negotiation. All you have to do is tell me what you want."

"I want his eyes," he said with anger. "On the tips of my claws." He snaps open his fist to reveal his sharpened claws. "I want the eyes of Scott McCall."

Comment
Vote
Rate
#