Escape From Eichen - Part 3

~~Stiles' POV~~

We all watched Theo, Corey, Tracy, Josh, Valack and myself as Parish walked slowly towards us with his fire coloured eyes and patterned body. Theo ran into Lydia's room and brought her out by the throat. Parish growled dangerously.

"Back off," theo said and when parish kept coming he dug his claws into Lydia's neck enough to draw blood. "I said back off." The hellhound stopped but didn't seem to happy about it. "Take him."

"The guys on fire." Corey protested.

"You'll heal, do it." Tracy looked at Theo and the other two boys before growling, running towards parish and digging her claws into his stomach. Nothing happened and the girl was slapped aside with a growl. Josh ran up, broke a pole off and grabbed the broken wire. Feeding off its electricity he touched parish but still nothing happened.

"Theo this isn't working." He cried just as the hellhound used its claws and strength to shove josh against the wall unconscious. Valack drilled a hole into Theo's leg causing theo to release Lydia, before bashing him in the head with the drill.

"Sorry theo," Valack said. "I'm not done with her yet." I got up and blocked valacks path to escape before hearing Corey scream. We all looked back to see he had ahold parishes wrist just as the hellhound consumed him in fire and blew him away. Towards us.

Valack stepped out of the way with Lydia and Corey's doll like body flew into me. I pushed Corey off me and chased after Lydia as Valack pushed her threw a door that was restricted to me and the rebut was over, my card couldn't be used. The door closed and I slapped my hand at it.

"Lydia!" I screamed. "Lydia! Lydia!" I bashed at the door continuously.

~~The Night Before, Phoebe's POV~~

His fingers trailed up the back of my leg causing fire to erupt on my skin and to make me smile while holding back a laugh. I rolled from my side to face Liam's perfect face, his sparking blue eyes like water, his boyish sweet smile and short brown hair. All of him was just so Liam.

I rolled onto my back and lent up to kiss him but he gently pushed me back down causing me to smile. I wore short black gym shorts and a grey crop top which Liam used to his advantage to kiss my stomach. I watched him make soft feathery kisses and I pulled my top up till he was stopped by my bra.

Sitting up Liam sat back as I pulled my top off. We stared at each other until I reached for him and pulled his lips to mine. I fell back against his bed and pillows and he followed, lips still together.

This was different from our usual late nights. This one held a promise, no words said, but a promise to never hold secrets or to hurt each other ever again. He pulled his lips from mine and kissed my stomach. His hand on my thigh before meeting my lips again.

I tangled one hand in his soft hair while the other was against his back, my nails against his skin. He slowly pulled my bra strap from my shoulder leaving it bare. He kissed my neck as my hold on his tightened slightly, never wanting him to let me go.

We fell asleep and I managed to slip from Liam's hold. Turning the lamp on, beside the bed, I slipped back on my grey niki shirt and turned to see Liam staring at me with a smile. He swung around next to me. "Don't go." He says as he interlocks our fingers.