Submitted

I hobbled into the vet clinic where stiles and Deaton stood around the table and turned to face me. I shook my head and stumbled to the table. "Just so everyone knows it wasn't my idea." They gave me confused looks as the door opens again to reveal Scott and Liam carrying the last dread doctor.

"He's still alive." Scott says. We laid him down on the operating table where Deaton examined him.

"Can you keep him alive?" Scott asked.

"I'm not sure he technically is alive." Deaton responded as I finally finished healing my hip. I sighed in relief as Liam took my hand and took my pain.

"Screw keeping him alive." Liam said "how do we get him to talk?"

"Personally I don't think we utilise torture nearly enough." I say stiles nods his head.

"Come." A deep voice says that triggered something in me.

"You hear that?" Liam asks.

"Come to me." I grit my teeth and put my hands on the table gripping it tightly. "To. Me." Suddenly the dread doctor bolted up and I lost my grip on the table. I produced an ear splitting noise causing me to cover my ears. The dread doctor grabbed my arm and pulled me with him.

"Get off me!" I screamed and went to hit him but as soon as I took my hands away from my ears the noise doubled in pain. I turned to Liam and watched as he moved towards the doctor. "Liam don't!" I screamed as the doctor raised his hand a produced a massive blue light that pushed Liam back. "Liam!"

It pulled me outside. As used that blue light to close the doors. "Liam!" I screamed. The noise stopped so I lowered my hands and pulled out of the doctors grip. I went to touch the doors but felt the electricity. "It's electrified."

I turned around to see the doctor was on its knees and Sebastian walked to him. He took off the helmet and the face behind it was almost unrecognisable. "Marcel." Sebastian said. I slowly walked around to see Marcel's old wrinkled pink skin with a few strands of white hair. It was sick.

"If this is what immortality looks like, I think you might've been misled." Sebastian said.

"For you." Marcel said "all for you."

"What did you do with it marcel?" The beast asked and I knew he was talking about the pike, the one thing that'll kill him. "Where is the pike?"

"The argents." He said and I thought about it.

"The cain." I said and Sebastian turned to me his deadly brown eyes widened slightly.

"You, you know where the pike is?" I said nothing and just stared at him. "I will kill everyone you know unless you tell me where it is."

"I know not where it is." I said as marcel fell to his side, dead.

"But you know the argents?" He growled and moved closer to me. I growled in response and he stopped, stared at me. "Werejaguar. Clarissa. Mia." Before I could stop him he sank his claws into my neck and there she was, the little girl in the snow, Clarissa on the front porch and Sebastian behind her.

He pulled his claws free and I stumbled back holding my neck. "You, are coming with me. My blood runs in your veins, you are mine." I stood up and glared at him.

"No, I'm not your property." His eyes turned blue and he used that voice that pulled something in me.

"Do as I say. Come with me." Something in my broke and I fell to my knees all I heard was my heart beat.