Cursed Book - Part 2

~~Phoebe's POV~~

I ran into the boys locker room with Liam behind me and I stopped in front of Scott's locker. "What's his combination?" Liam asks and I give him a look.

"Are you seriously asking me for his combination in a time like this?" He gives me a confused look and I put his hand on the door handle. "Breaking the bloody thing might be quicker?" I pointed out and he nods his head.

"Right," he grips the handle with one hand and breaks the lock opening the door wide and moving stuff around before finding the inhaler. "I've got it." He says as we turn and run the the classroom, moving around the classmates standing at the door. "We've got it!" He cries to the crowd that parts for him. "We've got the inhaler!"

Liam and I move to either side of a breathless Scott as he seems to be in some kind of trance. I touch his hand and instantly get an overwhelming wave of emotion. "Scott, Scott come on." I say as I look at the inhaler Liam put into the alphas hand.

I look to Liam as he moves closer to Scott and flashes his werewolf eyes, his voice turning deeper almost animal like. "Scott." Was all he said and was all that needed to be said as Scott came out of the trance. He looked around confused before shaking the inhaler and using it.

"Thanks," he said to Liam after he caught his breath and turned to me. I realised I as still holding his arm and I released it causing him to smile. "You to Pheebs, thanks." I nod my head and look up just in time to see a smile on Hayden's face as she turns away from the scene. It wasn't an evil smile but it was one that tells me she likes this new Liam.

~~~~

"I know I shouldn't feel threatened, or jealous but I can't help it she just, makes me feel protective of him." I say to Malia as we walk down the empty hallways of the school. "Holy hell Malia why does she do this to me?" I ask.

"Because you think of Liam as being your territory," she answers and I look at her confused. "Well basically she has known him longer than you have and that makes you feel jealous because he is starting to give her more attention than you and his feelings for her are turning into more than just enemies." She answers.

"Wait they are?" I asked as we stop in front of the gym and she shrugs.

"I don't know Phoebe and I'm not going to tell you, you need to ask him." I roll my eyes and sigh just as she opens the door. "Ok and why are we even here?" I asked and walked in to see a shirtless theo with muscles on full display. I couldn't help but stare at his body and I wasn't the only one as I felt Malia's emotions change to. I look over to see the awkward look on her face, clearly not expecting this.

Theo walks past and she rubs her neck while I give her a look. She looks at me and raises her eyebrows and I shook my head. He picks up a bar with weights as I break the ice.

"Ok, why hasn't anyone said anything?" I ask and look around the gym.

"About what?" Theo asks in return and he pumps his muscles.

"About the rest of my memory? About the desert wolf." Malia says and looks at me. "Both of you." Back before I collapsed with an overload of emotions Malia got the rest of her memory back on the night of the car crash. The desert wolf caused the crash and Malia to turn by shooting a gun at the car.