Masked Men

~~Lydia's POV~~

I woke up with a slight pain in my side and to the sound of fighting. I squeezed my eyes closed tightly at the bright light before hearing the fighting again continue. Managing to pop myself up on my arm I saw Jordan sitting at the end of my bed.

"What are you doing here?" My voice coming out like a whisper.

"Officially I'm here to eye witness testimony," he replied before turning to the TV. "Unofficially I'm trying to find something to watch but the only thing that comes in is, this Kung Fu movie." Leaning to the side I saw what he was watching. "Do you like Kung Fu movies?"

"Do you know how to do that?" I asked.

"I know a little Jiu Jitsu," he answered. "In the army they taught us Ce Que Ce, close quarters combat." I looked back up at the two actors fighting and my need to know fighting urged the next question out of my mouth.

"Can you teach me?"

"You want to learn Jiu Jitsu? Hand to hand?"

"I want to learn how to fight." I answered determinedly. "Can you teach me?"

"Yeah, yeah I can teach you." He answered softly with a smile just as Melissa entered the room.

"Hello Lydia, how are you feeling?" She asked and I focused on the dull pain.

"They must be some painkillers," I answered "I barely feel a thing." She smiled before replacing the drip bag.

"Well lucky for you your friends slowed the bleeding. However I'd like to take a quick look to make sure there's no, supernatural evidence." I nodded and Jordan turned away as Melissa took a look. "I thought you didn't heal like Scott," she said confused.

"I don't, why? What's wrong?" I asked panicked as she looked at me with a shake of her head.

"Nothing wrong except that your almost fully healed, it's already starting to scare."

~~Phoebes POV~~

My parents let me take the day off because I was in so much pain I barely managed to sneak out of Liam's without bursting into tears or screaming. Midday the pain started to subside enough for me to walk to the basement and read up on all the creatures with multiple supernatural creature features.

Nothing. Slamming the book shut I rubbed my head before seeing my mother place juice in front of me. "You know it wouldn't be that easy, just stumbling onto the answers in a book right?"

Shaking my head I drained the cup dry before answering. "I know but I just...." She smiled and grabbed my hand.

"Felt like you needed to help? To do something?" I nodded my head and gestured around the room.

"They have one book with about half of the creatures we have in these books from all over the world. They only know about the ones in this state or country probably." She smiled before nodding.

"I understand. I mightn't have been as powerful as you, barely as powerful, but I was still a la Loba. I was in love at your age to a werewolf," I leant forward as it was the first I've heard of this.