Escape From Eichen - Part 2

~~Phoebe's POV~~

I watched anxiously next to Stiles as Scott and Liam tried to break the metal gate off its hinges. "Guys running out of time." Stiles says and I hush him. "Go help them."

"I can't." I say as the two boys collapsed breathless.

"Well, why not?" Stiles clearly annoyed.

"Because I'm like Kira. I'm fast, real fast, and have more agility but I'm not super strong. I keep balance between life and death and can bring the dead the life with my voice and heal both physically and emotionally."

Stiles stares as do the other two boys. "So your a ninja cat with speed and agility, with super powers but don't have super strength? Wow." He says and looks at the boys behind me as I meet Liam's gaze.

"Hey when it comes down to it cats are better fighters than dogs, plus Jaguars have highly strong jaws that crush its preys skull." Stiles simply stares as Scott brings us back on track.

"We can't, the mountain ash, it's to much." Liam clenches his fist and I knew that look and shook my head.

"Oh no, get that look off your face." I say and he shakes his head.

"Phoebe, I'll heal and it maybe the only way to get past the door." I stare at him as he looks at Scott. "Hit me."

"What?" He asks confused.

"Hit me." He says again and I grip his hand. "I'll get angry and then I'll get strong."

"Hit him," Stiles says. "Hit him." Spinning around I glare at the boy.

"No, I'm not ok with this." Liam spins me around and stares into my eyes, but it felt like he was staring into my soul. "Liam-."

"It's the only way, I'll heal." I shake my head but he kisses my lips quickly before shoving me into Stiles. "I tried to steal you power," he says to Scott who was shaking his head. "I tried to kill you. Hit me." He looked to Stiles for help who was holding me back from liam.

"He also left you for dead."

"I wanted you dead." With that Scott punched Liam hard he landed on the ground but slowly climbed to his feet and looked at Scott. "Do it again." He did again.

"It's got to be harder than that." Stiles says as Liam tells him again but slowly Scott looked at me and I knew. Scott stares at me and I stepped forward nodding my head while liam was looking confused.

Scott back handed me hard and I spun to the floor the world spinning and my ears ringing. I shook the dizziness away and turned to liam who stared at me then Scott as the alpha punched him once before I watched Liam's blue eyes turn yellow and his teeth turn canine.

"You angry?" Scott ask and liam growled, "me to." They gripped the door and pushed it backwards. "Stiles go." Scott orders as Liam turned and came to my side.

"Are you ok? Why did you do it?" He helped me to my feet as I felt my cheek slowly start to bruise.

"Because if he hurt me then you'll get angry because I'm your anchor." I said "plus I couldn't stand you receiving another punch." He stared at me before leaning down and kissing my lips. I felt my pained cheek slowly die until there was nothing.