Heartbreak Is Different To Pain

I was riding my bike back to Sinema when I heard it. "Hayden, Hayden." My bike slowly died and I shook my head.

"No, no no no no. Come on baby, come on." I saw the lamp post up a head flicker and I swing off my bike and run my way up the hill. I saw the three doctors walking towards Hayden who was trapped in her own car.

Running forward I opened up my spear and stabbed it in one of the three guys legs. He stumbles and turns to me along with the other two. I saw Liam on top of Hayden's car breaking her out. One guy turns around and punches, I duck and stab his ribs. "Phoebe! Let's go!" Liam yells and I dive forward into a ball, avoiding their punches before running to catch up to Hayden and Liam.

We ran all the way to Scott's place and by that time we were out of breath. "So, those were the-."

"Dread doctors? Yeah." Liam says and I look between them and Liam explains. "When you left I told her about everything and she punched me in the face when I showed her my wolf side."

"Who can blame her, I probably would've done the same thing if I didn't get kidnapped by assassins." Hayden looks between us before I got her a chair and continued to explain everything. She did the same with the dread doctors. "Ok, your gonna be ok Hayden don't worry. We just need to text Scott he'll be here soon and we'll figure this out ok?"

She nods her head and both Liam and I leave the room. "She's handling this well," I say and he nods his head before pulling out his phone and texting Scott. Suddenly I heard Hayden's chair scrap the ground and we both run out to see her bolting up to Scott's room. "Hayden wait!" I yell but when I got there she locked herself into Scott's bathroom.

"Hayden, open the door it's gonna be ok." Liam says but the door didn't open. He kept trying but it was always the same result. Scott turned up a little later with stiles and he tried to get her to open the door.

He knocked, "Hayden it's Scott. I know that your scared but we just want to help." After a couple of seconds he turns to the two of us. "I can hear her heart beating she's really freaked out what happened."

"We don't know, she was ok when we got here, I went to text you for two seconds and she went and lockers herself in." Liam says and I nod in agreement.

"Why?" Stiles asks.

"We don't know." I answer.

"She's definitely a Chimera?" Scott asks.

"She said she heard a voice saying your condition improves." Scoot shared a look with stiles  before the skinny boy moved towards the door.

"Okay that's unsettling," he knocks on the door. "Hayden this is stiles, your sister works with my dad down at the station. Look just open the door ok you can trust us." When she didn't open the door I checked her emotions, she was definitely freaked out, but she was also scared, angry and sad.

I stepped forward and knocked on the door. "Hayden, it Phoebe. Look I don't know what you are going through but I know that when I first learned about the supernatural I thought the medication I was on were messing with my head. I was freaked out, a little ticked off but mainly I was scared that something was going to happen to my friends and I wouldn't be able to stop it.

You can trust us. All we want is to tell you the truth and that's usually better face to face without a door in the way. Your gonna need to unlock the door or Scott an Liam are gonna break it open. You don't have to talk or believe us, but we just need to know that your ok in there." I put a soothing power in my words in hopes that it'll calm her down. As I turned back around all three boys were staring at me. "What?"

"Nothing," Scott said as I traded spots with him, Liam took my hand and I hadn't realized how long it had been since we had done something like this. Scott was about to break the door down when we heard the door unlock. I stepped forward again and slowly pushed the door open.