Working With Brett

~~Phoebes POV~~

Watching Brett play lacrosse shirtless was, on one word, different. He has a rocking body, cute haircut and adorable eyes. I leant on one foot as i analysed the score Brett made, "so he's a werewolf to?" Mason asked and I turned to see a smile on my friends face while my boyfriends had mixed emotions.

Smiling myself I turned back to the game, "yep." I answered.

"This just gets better and better." He says causing me to shake my head.

"You know I hear he's single to," I turned to my friend who's eyes were glassed over as he stares at Brett who was on full display. Liam pressed his lips together and turned to me, his arms crossed. My smile vanished as I bit my lip and shrugged my shoulders. "What?"

"Are you seriously trying to hook our best friend up with a werewolf?" I opened my mouth to reply only to have him cut me off. "The same werewolf who tried to beat me up on the lacrosse field and make my life hell while I was in anger management?"

"Ok, fine bad idea." I said "but we need his help do there's no harm in him and Mason getting along under supervision. So," i threaded my arm through masons and pulled him along. "Come on big guy I'd like you to meet another werewolf."

"Brett!" I called and he jogged over away from his group of friend. "Nice to see you when your not beating up my boyfriend or trying to die from assassins." I said and he smiled.

"Yeah, nice to finally talk to the person who helped save my life." His eyes moved to Mason. "Hey man, nice to know your in the know." All Mason did was nod. I felt Liam move up behind me and I knew it was him because I felt his emotions. Frustration, longing, happiness, need.

"Hey Liam, what's going on?" Brett asked and I moved both my hands behind my back to squeeze Liam's larger ones.

"We need your help." He said before digging out his phone and showing Brett a photo of Tracy.

"Cute, never seen her." He said.

"Could Satomi have turned her without you knowing?" Liam asked still holding my hands as he listens to Brett.

"After the dead pool Satomi isn't doing much recruiting." Couldn't really blame her, she pretty much lost all her pack, her friends.

"That's how it works? Alpha werewolves just go around biting people?' Mason asked and I shrugged.

"How do you think Scott turned?" I asked meeting his gaze before nodding to Brett. "Or your born like him and his sister."

"Satomi took us in after our family died in a fire." Liam pulled his hand from mine and I turned to face him as he zooms in on the photo.

"Guys I think I just found something." I pulled the phone out of his hand and saw he had zoomed in on Tracy's necklace. The same one we saw in the hole we fell in while watch Theo.

"Holy hell," I said and stared at Liam as he looked straight back at me and nodded. "The hole, we need to get back to the hole." We explained to the two boys what we found and agreed to meet up at the spot. It was dark long before we were anywhere near the hole.

"Sure you know where your going?" Brett asked.

"I know where I am," Liam answered annoyed as I walked next to Mason.

Bending or Breaking (S05 Liam Dunbar) Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें