Demon Wolf

~~Phoebe's POV~~

After my talk with Hayden I snuck into Scott's bedroom and left him a book that'll tell him about the creature he is facing. I knew I had seen it before when I attacked it it was mentioned in a book Deaton have me but I had one of my own with more details in it.

Scott and Stiles were off to find Kira and I think Liam was planning on going with them.

~~Liam's POV~~

I was in Scott's house waiting for him to come down stairs. When he did he froze at the sight of me. I went to speak but nothing came out so I tried again. "Their alive, I mean the chimeras. Some of them, not all of them."

"I know," Scott said simply.

"What you do?" I asked.

"Yeah, ah I'm sorry I can't talk right now Liam."

"It was theo," I said desperately wanting to try and fix things with him like I might've done with Phoebe. I had to force myself to to turn and find her again. "He's the one who brought them back and now they're with him. Like they're his pack."

"I know." He says again before walking past me. Turning around to follow I blurted it out.

"Hayden's one of them," he stops and faces me in surprise.

"She's ok?"

"She's alive," I answer and even though she didn't want me to I had to. "So is Phoebe." Now he drops his bag and stares. "She didn't want me to tell you."

"Is she ok?" I shook my head.

"She's dealing with the changes. She lost it and attacked he dad though but they're both ok. I don't know if they're totally ok but they're definitely alive."

"That's good." He says.

"Where are you guys going?"

"To get Kira. Her dad told us that her mum took her out to New Mexico to this place called ship rock. We're trying to figure out a way to help her but it's dangerous, so we're gonna go find her and bring her back."

"I'll come with you," I said but her stopped me.

"You can't." I felt broken just then so when he turned to the door I raced after him.

"Let me help. Just let me do something. Just tell me what to do."

"Don't do anything." Was all he said before turning away and out the door.

~~Phoebe's POV~~

I tracked the beast to the school and didn't bother with the doors. Crashing through the window I landed on all fours and found theo and Tracy together with the doctors separating them from the beast who was standing on its hind legs.

Walking forward I growled lowly as I stopped at Theo's side and stared. It walked towards us and growled to, theo slowly backing away as the thing advanced with a head in one hand.

I stood my ground and flashed my eyes causing the thing to growl more threateningly. Smoke drifted off its matching back fur like shadows and I saw the message on the lockers.